last chance for celts: trade rondo for westbrook?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

last chance for celts: trade rondo for westbrook?

http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/218602/Rondo-For-Westbrook-The-Only-Logical-Move-for-Boston

this article lays it out as plainly as i can put it. SAID THIS LAST SEASON FOR SIMILAR REASONS. RONDO IS PERFECT FOR OKC, WESTBROOK IS PERFECT for us!

a classic win-win!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: last chance for celts: trade rondo for westbrook?

Nobody is giving a great player for a good player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hajcp. Show hajcp's posts

rondo is the celts engine. He knows the big 3 the best, they're might be better pointguards but i would give him this season because no one really cares about the pro-game these days. It's really a chaotic time for the NBA. decisions are impulsive, players are being traded, waived and acting like a bunch of punks. so yeah the bottom line is who cares about what they do to RONDO in this year of bull. I'll save my money, watch some games and wait till next year. It is what it is!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to last chance for celts: trade rondo for westbrook?:
    [QUOTE]http://thefanhub.com/posts/detail/218602/Rondo-For-Westbrook-The-Only-Logical-Move-for-Boston this article lays it out as plainly as i can put it. SAID THIS LAST SEASON FOR SIMILAR REASONS. RONDO IS PERFECT FOR OKC, WESTBROOK IS PERFECT for us! a classic win-win!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

This is an absolute joke.... OKC has one of the best young point guards in the league and would trade him for not one of the best young point guards in the league...  a point guard that can score and shoot from anywhere on the floor as well as over 80% from the line for someone that can do none of those things.... not gonna happen....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jokerblue. Show Jokerblue's posts

We need Kevin Durant in the future.....Rumors says that The relationship between KD and westbrook is not as good... In 2 years there will be a choice between KD and Westbrook and they will not want to play together. My choice ... KD

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I wouldn't trade a ball hog of a point guard for one that passes the ball and plays defense. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: last chance for celts: trade rondo for westbrook?:
    [QUOTE]We need Kevin Durant in the future.....Rumors says that The relationship between KD and westbrook is not as good ... In 2 years there will be a choice between KD and Westbrook and they will not want to play together. My choice ... KD
    Posted by Jokerblue[/QUOTE]

Agree that acquiring Durant would be a huge move for the Celtics.  Although, I don't see this happening.  He is my favorite NBA player and isn't leaving Oklahoma City. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Westbrook isn't coming here or it would have been done a week ago.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In Response to Re: last chance for celts: trade rondo for westbrook?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to last chance for celts: trade rondo for westbrook? : This is an absolute joke.... OKC has one of the best young point guards in the league and would trade him for not one of the best young point guards in the league...  a point guard that can score and shoot from anywhere on the floor as well as over 80% from the line for someone that can do none of those things.... not gonna happen....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    stop acting as if the rondo issue is cut and dried, dudder. it's not. anyone so inclined can make a decent argument that rondo is more than capable of holding his own against any of your preferred guards. to dismiss rondo as zhyte in your constant, longwinded missives is heavy handed and oafish. why don't you inject a little finesse into your rondo opinion and  point-making instead of being such a downer zealot?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I have to agree with dudder, Im a big rondo fan and respect his skill set. But what dudder is saying is fact, westbrook can shoot and score from anywhere on the floor is a great ft shooter (84%). In addition hes a good defender ,rebounder(4.6rpg vs rondo 4.4rpg) and passer (over 8 apg). His per is 23.63 vs rondo 17.11. Statistically hes a good deal ahead of rondo. Any one who wouldnt trade rondo for r westbrook doesnt know anything about basketball or hasnt seen westbrook play, kid is a stud.

Sections
Shortcuts