Last Game of Road Trip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Last Game of Road Trip

We Are about to end a 8 game road trip?  How many though we could end up 5-3?   Not many I bet.  4-4 is also not so bad.  Some are willing to give up but I am not and won't.  Don't believe in tanking either.  Of course tonight is a tough game and I expect us to play better than last time.  We win tonight and my expectations grow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Last Game of Road Trip

Yea Boston's really terrifying. 5-10 against the west has everyone trembling!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Last Game of Road Trip:
    [QUOTE]We Are about to end a 8 game road trip?  How many though we could end up 5-3?   Not many I bet.  4-4 is also not so bad.  Some are willing to give up but I am not and won't.  Don't believe in tanking either.  Of course tonight is a tough game and I expect us to play better than last time.  We win tonight and my expectations grow.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Fierce told me to ask,if you would start the game thread for tonights game!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Can somebody please tell me Elven is a Laker troll, or that he's a 13 year old living in his Mommy's basement?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

In Response to Re: Last Game of Road Trip:
    [QUOTE]Can somebody please tell me Elven is a Laker troll, or that he's a 13 year old living in his Mommy's basement?
    Posted by ANONMD08[/QUOTE]

Both.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]Yea Boston's really terrifying. 5-10 against the west has everyone trembling!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Elvin, 你吃山羊睾丸.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Last Game of Road Trip :  Fierce told me to ask,if you would start the game thread for tonights game!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Are you two fighting again?   No i want start one.  I learned my lesson. Besides i like to DVR my games and it don't take so much of my time. I can watch Boston get ripped by the reffs over and over again. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Yea Boston's really terrifying. 5-10 against the west has everyone trembling!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Your a twirp.  LA's 10-15 road record is terrifying as well.  don't forget Komes 3-20 and 5-28 nites.   Everyone WANTS  Kome to shoots.  Notice the avatar? back to ignore bozo.

Sections
Shortcuts