Leandro Barbosa-for-Timofey Mozgov?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Leandro Barbosa-for-Timofey Mozgov?

Leandro Barbosa isn't happy in Boston, and any doubt of that ended today when the veteran took to radio on ESPN Brazil to voice his displeasure.on ESPN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

Re: Leandro Barbosa-for-Timofey Mozgov?

In response to jonrob777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Leandro Barbosa isn't happy in Boston, and any doubt of that ended today when the veteran took to radio on ESPN Brazil to voice his displeasure.on ESPN

NBA rumors on ESPN: http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/nba/rumors/post?id=398

CelticsBlog.com suggested possibly trading Barbosa for Timofey Mozgov, which would give Kevin Garnett a break at the center spot and give the Celtics a better option than Jason Collins. Mozgov is nothing special, but you cannot teach size and he’s got it. The Celtics could develop him into a solid defender, which he already has some skills at, and they don’t need him to score with guys like Jason Terry, Courtney Lee and Jared Sullinger coming off the bench.

Barbosa has played well when given the opportunity. He just doesn’t seem to be a better option than the guards the Celtics already have and like. That said, the trade for Mosgov sounds good but I doubt the Nuggets bite. They have a four-guard rotation they like already as well. Barbosa is a fit somewhere, and we’ll likely see him traded before the February deadline.

Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/01/17/nba-rumors-leandro-barbosa-demanding-trade-from-boston-celtics/?QHKgpWpbEjq8UCry.99

CelticsBlog.com suggested possibly trading Barbosa for Timofey Mozgov, which would give Kevin Garnett a break at the center spot and give the Celtics a better option than Jason Collins. Mozgov is nothing special, but you cannot teach size and he’s got it. The Celtics could develop him into a solid defender, which he already has some skills at, and they don’t need him to score with guys like Jason Terry, Courtney Lee and Jared Sullinger coming off the bench.

Barbosa has played well when given the opportunity. He just doesn’t seem to be a better option than the guards the Celtics already have and like. That said, the trade for Mosgov sounds good but I doubt the Nuggets bite. They have a four-guard rotation they like already as well. Barbosa is a fit somewhere, and we’ll likely see him traded before the February deadline.

Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/01/17/nba-rumors-leandro-barbosa-demanding-trade-from-boston-celtics/?QHKgpWpbEjq8UCry.99

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I don't even know that much about Mozgov other than he is 7-1.  The problem is we don't need a tall body we need a tall body who is good.  I doubt this guy is a player of much impact. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

I don't even know that much about Mozgov other than he is 7-1.  The problem is we don't need a tall body we need a tall body who is good.  I doubt this guy is a player of much impact. 

He isn't.

He could eat minutes, but even though wilcox is smaller, Wilcox, when healthy, is way better than Mozgov.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

He isn't.

He could eat minutes, but even though wilcox is smaller, Wilcox, when healthy, is way better than Mozgov.

That's what I assumed.  A big trade is needed and some players are out there.  KG will be 150 pounds by the end of March if we don't get him some help.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If anyone wanted Barbosa they would've signed him.

Sections
Shortcuts