Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke!

The 5-8 seeds have a combined record....wait for it.....500! Pathetic. Now we all know none of those teams would make the west playoffs so in effect the top 3 seeds have a free ride to the next stage. Compare that to the west where the 5-8 seeds are +25 games combined over .500. No free rides out west!!

Probably one of the (many) reasons the west has dominated the championships since 2000. I'll watch the western conference playoffs any day, as for the east? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke!

Firstly smierce loser, I offered my grats to the Hornets when they won game 1. Look it up loser. Second, hows it working out for the Hornets now?

Lastly, the east is a bore. Only Miami and Chi town compete with the west. Boston is an 8-10th seed. Enjoy the dream out west, like last year....you fail!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

fakers 1 and done couldn't face the Celtics after last year corruption tainted mock championship so like all hollow victories they crumble.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Celtics 3-0 lakers 2-1. We just suck less. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Pierce dont push it, I hear these Calif gays are tough..or what was that word koby said....f....tt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Leastern conference....

You pitiful smug LA fan... wait all LA people are smug and pifitiful.... my bad.. continue....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

2000- Lakers      WEST
    2001- Lakers      WEST
    2002- Lakers      WEST
    2003- Spurs       WEST
    2004- Pistons     EAST
    2005- Spurs       WEST
    2006- Heat        EAST
    2007- Spurs       WEST
    2008- Celtics *   EAST (starting 5 never lost a series lmao/Lakers missing 2 starters)
    2009- Lakers      WEST
    2010- Lakers      WEST

Leastern conference ?....if the shoe fits!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke!:
    2000- Lakers      WEST 2001- Lakers      WEST 2002- Lakers      WEST 2003- Spurs       WEST 2004- Pistons     EAST 2005- Spurs       WEST 2006- Heat        EAST 2007- Spurs       WEST 2008- Celtics *   EAST (starting 5 never lost a series lmao/Lakers missing 2 starters) 2009- Lakers      WEST 2010- Lakers      WEST Leastern conference ?....if the shoe fits!!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

yawn. still behind us in the ring count.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

so what if the east is top heavy?

the top seeds may get virtual byes in the first round, but we have brutal 2nd and 3rd round matches

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

Clown-Nation... now that's a joke!

Zzzzzzzz...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The top players from many Western teams have come East. West should be a cakewalk this season.

Did the Lakers really lose to NO in LA?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Leastern conference.... You pitiful smug LA fan... wait all LA people are smug and pifitiful.... my bad.. continue....
    Posted by Getzo

Hmmm...I prefer "arrogant". We can be "arrogant".

But we've earned it with the success of our pro and college sports teams.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : Like your pro football team? How's your rapist doing by the way?
    Posted by Kirk6

Which one, USC, the Raiders or the Rams?

I guess you really think the "rapist" thing weighs heavily on us...it doesn't. That's the kind of thing people with little imagination like to throw out there when they've run out of facts. Try again but come back on an adult level.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

The EC playoffs has three Championship level teams while teams 4-8 are mediocre.  I'll give Faker crybabies that.  However the WC playoffs has 1 championship level team and 7 above average teams.  I'm sorry but your 1 and 3 teams (S.A., DAL) are not championship level teams, no matter what their records say. Now go on your way and plan a riot or beat some poor oppenents fans to death you loser. 
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan

Oh I don't know about that. If the Spurs can somehow beat the Lakers, I think they very well could beat ANY of the eastern conference representatives. Like the Celts and Lakers, they've got championship experience, the right mix of vets and youngsters, and one of the best coaches in the NBA.

Dallas...probably not. That's their nature.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

This is the same guy the counts MN Lakers, Brooklyn Dodgers and Oakland Radiers championships to the city's count. It only counts if the victory parade was on your streets. period

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

This is the same guy the counts MN Lakers, Brooklyn Dodgers  and Oakland Radiers championships to the city's count. It only counts if the victory parade was on your streets. period
    Posted by genaro008

Yeah!...so!...

The Dodgers trophies are owned by the franchise. The Raiders won two of their titles in Los Angeles. I never said they won ALL their titles in L.A., but they still count for the franchise. No one said you folks have to like it, it's just the way it is.

Deal with it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : Oh I don't know about that. If the Spurs can somehow beat the Lakers, I think they very well could beat ANY of the eastern conference representatives. Like the Celts and Lakers, they've got championship experience, the right mix of vets and youngsters, and one of the best coaches in the NBA. Dallas...probably not. That's their nature.
    Posted by Qdaddy

C'mom Q...that's a big if....then I could say the same of the Knicks?  IF they beat the Celtics then they could go all the way with two superstar players in their primes?  Ain't gonna happen

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Leastern conference playoffs-what a joke! : Yeah!...so!... The Dodgers trophies are owned by the franchise. The Raiders won two of their titles in Los Angeles. I never said they won ALL their titles in L.A., but they still count for the franchise. No one said you folks have to like it, it's just the way it is. Deal with it.
    Posted by Qdaddy

Have you ever been to Staples Center Q?  I've been numerous times and never have I seen 16 banners.  Answer this simple question: How many championship banners hang in your arena.  I can count 17 in TD for the Celtics.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Nice to see greenkiller back to his old tricks.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Q the raiders only won one title in L.A.  They won in 1981 in Oakland.  You guys love to count titles not won in LA.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Q   the Riaders are no longer in LA  so I guess by your argument you guys loose that title and it goes to Oakland Deal with it.

I Count 20 Parades in LA 33 in Boston     Call me when LA wins 13 more before you brag about championships.   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Q while you are at it give back the Rams title and give that to St Louis

No one said you have to like it but it is the way it is !

Sections
Shortcuts