Lebron Apologized

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Lebron Apologized

Lebron James publicly apologized to his fans for the way his move to the Heat happened.  That is what I was looking for.  Some kind of admission that the way it happened wasn't right.  I say he could have went under better circumstances.  My intelligent guess is that Pat Riley was a big instigator.  The process of getting James and Bosh under the salary cap was legal but a large adulteration of the spirit of the rules.  Now I will let it go

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsNot1966anymor. Show ItsNot1966anymor's posts

Re: Lebron Apologized

Wow, I'm so glad CLE fans can come off the ledge of Quicken Loans arena and stop being  babies.  I found the Decision absolutely refreshing.  I really didn't care for LBJ the whole time he was in CLE, because I never got to make up my mind about how good he was.  A majority of casual fans and even media "experts" shoved his greatness in your face from day one, without making him earn it.  His accomplishments were exagerrated and his weaknesses diminished or excused.  Honestly, I wouldn't watch his games except in the playoffs or when he played L.A. because I was sick of all the hype.  So, the Decision was a blessing, because it completely turned the tables.  He was villified by all the people that used to love him, and for the first time  I was not constantly bombarded with his greatnesses, because the masses now hated him.  For the first time, I was able to just watch his game and make up my mind about his greatness.  So I have enjoyed watching him this year, and I appreciate his game much more than before, all thanks to the Decision.  Derrick Rose and the Bulls have now filled the void of the hype machine.

A majority of fans (and even media) are so narrow minded and stupid that you know when the masses go one way, the truth often lies in the completely opposite direction. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Lebron Apologized

It took Lebron how long to make these comments? 

Sections
Shortcuts