LeBron bumps coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

LeBron bumps coach

After Spoelstra called about the third time out in a row, James ran in to him as he went to the bench. How hard it must be to have to try to coach a clown like Lebrick!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: LeBron bumps coach

Just watched it twice on YouTube.  In my opinion, not that anyone cares, it was deliberate.  He just had to move his shoulder about 6 in to avoid the contact, but didn't, and Spoelstra got turned around like a top!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I'd love to see him try pulling that with Pat Riley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: LeBron bumps coach:
    Just watched it twice on YouTube.  In my opinion, not that anyone cares, it was deliberate.  He just had to move his shoulder about 6 in to avoid the contact, but didn't, and Spoelstra got turned around like a top!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I agree, it sure looked like it was deliberate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Posted by hedleylamarr

yes, absolutely.  bronnie did the same thing to mike brown in cleveland, and then turned around and glared at him to finish things off.

it's obvious that bronnies' new pet peeve is spoelstra, because spo' has not devised a solution to things that required more ball time for lebron and more iso 1 on 1 calls for bron. 

bron thinks he can cure everything with just a little bit more of himself.  pathetic narcissist!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGpSpXJwlJ0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from markymarky99. Show markymarky99's posts

Is that a picture of ACIE EARL ? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Definitely shows what kind of person Lebron is. I think one of the reasons why he, as Barkley puts it, keeps playing 1 on 5 basketball is because he refuses to change.  It's either his way, or no way at all.

He has size, but refuses to post up very much.  When he penetrates he is unstopable, but likes to take more jumpers instead, which he is not that good at.   He's also somewhat lazy when he doesn't have the ball because he won't cut much or crash for offensive rebounds, but rather, stand outside and wait to take 3pointers.

This is basically the same Lebron that played for Cleveland.  I don't see any changes or sacrifices except when he passes to Wade and then stands around watching.

To me, he clearly excels because of his raw freakish athletic talent, but other than that, his basketball IQ is very low.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

.... To me, he clearly excels because of his raw freakish athletic talent, but other than that, his basketball IQ is very low.
    Posted by rayallen1

if you delve into that a little bit, and imagine the refs NOT being bought off in favor of lebwrong's offensive fould minded repetoire- how "great" woudl lebwrong be? 

if the games were called on the level, then lebron's FTA goes down, his FG% also goes down as he actually has to earn points using skills rather than the el toro special he uses now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It's too bad because Lebron is a natural passer. If he took over as a true pass-first point guard, and D Wade learned how to play off the ball, they would compliment each other very well and would help to resolve some of their glaring issues. But I don't think either is going to change...boy this is going to be fun to watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Shouldn't LeBron get suspended by the Heat if he did that deliberately to Spoelstra?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Shouldn't LeBron get suspended by the Heat if he did that deliberately to Spoelstra?
    Posted by RUWorthy

I'm curious to see exactly what will happen here.  This almost seems staged; LeBron had something l like this in Cleveland last year, which he denied being intentional.

Now both incidents look intentional, and I'm waiting to see who comes to whose aid.  It's funny how, last season, the NBA and the medai was heaping praise on Spoelstra for his coaching.  It sure seems to me like the issue is LeBron, not Eric. 

You had a great followup to my comment yesterday on Phil.  Nice thoughts. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Posted by RUWorthy

He should get suspended. Pat Riley's actions or lack of them well tell a lot.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: LeBron bumps coach : if you delve into that a little bit, and imagine the refs NOT being bought off in favor of lebwrong's offensive fould minded repetoire- how "great" woudl lebwrong be?  if the games were called on the level, then lebron's FTA goes down, his FG% also goes down as he actually has to earn points using skills rather than the el toro special he uses now.
    Posted by aciemvp

Excellent observation.

Leb's FG% would plummet dramatically, his PPG would fall just as hard. 

Shaq used to get away with elbowing & lowering his shoulder in the post something fierce... but at least he won 4 titles with the gifts..

Very annoying there are still those on TV calling Lebron top 5/10 all time. Dont they care the NBA forces them to say those stupid things? No credibility

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: LeBron bumps coach : Very annoying there are still those on TV calling Lebron top 5/10 all time. Dont they care the NBA forces them to say those stupid things? No credibility
    Posted by Karllost

far and away the most annoying and well trained soldier / producer of excuses for bronnie's shortcomings has to be fratello.  he used to be an okay announcer and sometimes i even enjoyed his color. 

but now, especially last year with the "it must be his elbow" and numerous other unprovoked (but per the wire in his ear with stern telling him what to say) defenses of lebwrong's quitter job in the celts series.

fratello could talk himself into lebwrong being faultless and 100% virtuous in the middle of a tornado in nebraska.  pathetic!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think it's comical how fast the players are looking to make Spoelstra the scapegoat here when the reality is that GM Riley didn't add much in the way of complementary players.  Wade and LeBron can't do it all themselves, and Bosh has always been overrated.  Problem is, the expectations are so high that the players need to find reasons for their failure so far. 

I think there will be better days ahead for the Heat, but clearly you need a supporting cast to win.  No real PG and two undersized bigs (Bosh, Haslem) won't get it done I don't think.     

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5990. Show bosoxfan5990's posts

I read a site that I think has a good take on the situation.

Take a look:
    http://boston-sportsplus.blogspot.com/2010/11/miami-heat-dont-like-erik-spoelstra.html

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

If they fire ERik Spoelstra, its no win situation for Miami's big 3. People will hate them more.
    I don't think this will happen. Big risk & small benefit for Miami. 
    They can't afford to be booed night after night in every place they played.

What they need to do is  do some adjustment in the players not the coach.

Eric will stay this season.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    I think Spo will be filred. I believe his is designated scapegoat. The only question is when. Probably at the end of the season, but there's good chance, depending on the Heat's record and amount of pressure on their front office, it'll happen much earlier.

AK

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

spoiled brat. Lebron thinks he is entitle to anything. This is as bad as a superstar can get. I use to like Lebron as a player but the more I see about him, the more I dislike this guy. He is so rude. He probably is upset at the other teams as well for not letting him win?!? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5990. Show bosoxfan5990's posts

Pat Riley has taken over for a coach mid-season before, what makes you think he won't do it again this year?

http://boston-sportsplus.blogspot.com/2010/11/youtube-of-day-lebron-bumping-spoelstra.html

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Pat Riley has taken over for a coach mid-season before, what makes you think he won't do it again this year?

It's a lot of stakes. This ain't the same situation. You can't use the coach as a scapegoat this time. Everybody knows. NBA fans are not stupid.Tongue out
    Sportwriters will trash this organization even more.
    It's best for them to find a way to win instead of the blaming game.

My bet, the coach will remain this season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Pat Riley won't be walking through that door......... yet, because this team is missing the "gelling time" and also the spare parts to make up a contender!

Does anyone really think that Riley (much lke Phfill Jackson) really wants to 1) work without the championship within immediate sight or 2) do any really hard work?????

NO, Riles does not want to try to accelerate the gelling time for this crew.  They will not win the cup this year unless huge miracles start happening soon and many in succession.  I can't remember the last championship team with a Joel Anthony at 5 or Carlose Arryo at the point.

Not to mention the fact that Lebwrong has never worked through any problems before, and now he has a HUGE ONE- d-wade is the same ball-hog that he is.  and right now they are in a "who's the first one to blink" contest.  That may take some time to wind down.

And then Riles will have to find some better spare parts to plug in to round things out.  I think you'll see Riles less and less visible in the crowd this year, especially the worse it goes. 

Spoelstra is almost inconsequential- the big problem right now is between lebwrong and his ego and Lebwrong and D-Wade on who's going to wear the dots off the ball pounding it into the floor each night. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

their stands are already emptying out, and to think they laid off their ticket sales/marketing team. Spo picked up more then he can handle. i think spo should continue to work these guys hard and hold them accountable for playing bad. its time for these multi millionaire 24 yr olds to grow up a bit and take their "job" seriously. i mean if anyone of us under performed at our job, would we blame our boss and demand for them to be fired?

i put job in quotes cause these guys get to play a game and get paid millions. while the average person in the usa works harder and makes 20 times less. don't get me started if there is a lock out next season.

Sections
Shortcuts