Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland

The Cleveland newspaper reported that 'Lebron said he might not throw the powder or that he could still do it because it was his tradition for a lot of years'.  So as of Wednesday morning, it reported 'he was still undecided'.  I say, this is a no brainer, have some respect and don't throw the powder.  Naturally, any of you posters can feel free to disagree or agree with me.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland

Its a tradition.... KG wouldnt stop pounding his head before a game.. no need for him to change now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland

Naturally.

Looks like the posters on this CELTICS forum don't care one way or another....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

Oh man the fans HAVE to sing this song:

http://www.totalprosports.com/2010/08/19/comedian-mike-polk-sings-lebron-james-is-a-bitch-must-see-video/

in some point of the game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland:
    The Cleveland newspaper reported that 'Lebron said he might not throw the powder or that he could still do it because it was his tradition for a lot of years'.  So as of Wednesday morning, it reported 'he was still undecided'.  I say, this is a no brainer, have some respect and don't throw the powder.  Naturally, any of you posters can feel free to disagree or agree with me.  
    Posted by cavaliersfan

I agree.  Doing something under the basket is one thing but at half court in front of everyone that cheered for it would we tasteless to me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

At least it's not that redicilous as wade hanging on the rim before the game...

Still...

he is an idiot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Yeah I didn't mind Wade hanging on the rim until Lebron was on his team. Funny how that works.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland:
    Posted by cavaliersfan

I agree that he shouldn't throw the powder.  It will be very interesting to see the reaction from the fans tonight.  I would imagine that he doesn't play many minutes because of the constant booing from the fans. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lebrons powder routine was ridiculous since day 1.

What an egomaniac!  Can you imagine standing at mid court and throwing powder in the air with ur arms spread apart like youre the messiah?  That is nothing less but a punk kid in love with himself.

I hope he does it again in Cleveland...would fuel more anger and once again confirm what a d bag Lebron is

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

MJ started it and Bron took it to a whole other level. Some think that is Bron's pregame ritual but being the fraud he is he took the idea from MJ. Now if he just had the heart MJ had.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

who cares?

as long as lebron throws down on the mistake by the lake, all will be well with the world

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

cleveland has to get over it. lebron wasn't their property.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland:
    cleveland has to get over it. lebron wasn't their property.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

LeBron was our son, you numbskull!  Now he is the Prodigal Son....  Someday he will wish that he never left (he might be feeling that already!)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

the powder is the least of labarone's worries tonight.  he has to make it into and out of that building tonight and live through that.  it's going to be a raucous affair.  if he powdered the place he's just be pi$sing kerosene on the fire.  watch for him not to.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland:
    the powder is the least of labarone's worries tonight.  he has to make it into and out of that building tonight and live through that.  it's going to be a raucous affair.  if he powdered the place he's just be pi$sing kerosene on the fire.  watch for him not to.
    Posted by aciemvp

I am betting that he will do it -- to not do it would show cowardice, and athletes have a code about appearing weak.  He will do it and suffer the consequences, believe me!  I predict that tonight will mark the loudest "booing" an ahtlete has ever felt in the history of American sport!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : LeBron was our son, you numbskull!  Now he is the Prodigal Son....  Someday he will wish that he never left (he might be feeling that already!)
    Posted by Indiansbacker

maybe if you guys didn't feed him all the garbage of being "the chosen one" you would have saved yourself this mess. teaching someone to be humble is harder then teaching one to think they are great.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : maybe if you guys didn't feed him all the garbage of being "the chosen one" you would have saved yourself this mess. teaching someone to be humble is harder then teaching one to think they are great.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

The national media labeled LeBron "The Chosen One" when he was in high school, not us guys!    

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

JimmyJack now seems to think the Heat beating the Cavs is a major accomplishment, since they can't beat us and are a train wreck!

I think he does TRY to throw the powder (they should not let him) because, as I said earlier, he is delusional and really doesn't think he did anything wrong.  I firmly believe he does not even think he will be booed tonight!!

He is in for a rude awakening!!

He may stay in the locker room at half-time - nothing would surprise me at this point!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from saraswatinamah. Show saraswatinamah's posts

Ego Plus...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

This is easily the most facinating game of the season from a theatrical standpoint. So much happening. I hope nobody in the crowd or Cleveland in general do anyting stupid.

Although some Cleveland players should be out to make his life uncomfortable on the floor.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : LeBron was our son, you numbskull!  Now he is the Prodigal Son....  Someday he will wish that he never left (he might be feeling that already!)
    Posted by Indiansbacker

whatever helps you sleep at night

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

JimmyJack now seems to think the Heat beating the Cavs is a major accomplishment, since they can't beat us and are a train wreck! I think he does TRY to throw the powder (they should not let him) because, as I said earlier, he is delusional and really doesn't think he did anything wrong.  I firmly believe he does not even think he will be booed tonight!! He is in for a rude awakening!! He may stay in the locker room at half-time - nothing would surprise me at this point!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

winning a regular season NBA game isnt a major accomplishment dimwit

you dont think lebron thinks he will be booed?

pull your head from the hindquarters they currently reside in and try thinking for a while...might even do ya some good

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Why throw powder?
    Throw salt like the Japanese... to drive away boggie man.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Lebron debating whether he will throw powder up in the air?
    I don't know who is doing Lebron's PR, but my pet goldfish could do a better job.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : whatever helps you sleep at night
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Quicken Loans Arena -- 190 straight sell outs

American Airlines Arena -- empty red seats after only 18 games

Enough said!

Sections
Shortcuts