Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland

In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : Quicken Loans Arena -- 190 straight sell outs American Airlines Arena -- empty red seats after only 18 games Enough said!
    Posted by Indiansbacker[/QUOTE]

and this is why everyone in cleveland should laugh at him.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland

In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : Quicken Loans Arena -- 190 straight sell outs American Airlines Arena -- empty red seats after only 18 games Enough said!
    what can i say? there is a hell of alot more to do in miami

but you must admit...it was fun watching the heat dismantle your team right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : so basically you just rationalized why its ok for you to gloat, but no one else can face it bub, cleveland deserved what happened to them last night no matter how much you dont like it and id like to point out that only a coward would report my every post...so i suspect that you will report this one too since im calling you a coward
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

I would sure like to know why Cleveland deserved what they got last night.  This will be good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : I would sure like to know why Cleveland deserved what they got last night.  This will be good.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

The Cleveland Cavaliers' fans did not deserve what happened to them on December 2.  The Cleveland Cavaliers' players totally deserved what happened to them on December 2 because LeBron totally "played" them, and they fell for it!  He acted like he was still their best friend pre-game, then he went out and kicked their behinds while they barely put up a fight!  People in Cleveland are more upset with the Cavs' team than they are with LeBron.  The Cavs' slogan, "All for One and One for All" is now one big joke!   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

lebron tells wade he is the worst finisher.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/12/06/1959118/testy-exchange-during-meeting.html

i wonder if wade is having 2nd thoughts about bringing his "boy" in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

did you even read the article?

lebron is using it as a pyschological tool in order to motivate his teammates and its working

also...miami is leading the league in defensive efficiency...not bad for the "train wreck" they are supposed to be

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron Debating Wheather He Will Throw The Powder Up In The Air At His First Return To Cleveland : The Cleveland Cavaliers' fans did not deserve what happened to them on December 2.  The Cleveland Cavaliers' players totally deserved what happened to them on December 2 because LeBron totally "played" them, and they fell for it!  He acted like he was still their best friend pre-game, then he went out and kicked their behinds while they barely put up a fight!  People in Cleveland are more upset with the Cavs' team than they are with LeBron.  The Cavs' slogan, "All for One and One for All" is now one big joke!   

As a lifelong Sox fan, I feel your pain.  And "no" they didn't deserve that.  I wish the guy had just told everyone he was leaving, and not draw it out like that.  Now, all you have is a nice 14.5 mill trade exception.  Hope you use it wisely.  I feel for you.  Only a real jerk would wish ill upon an entire city over their treatment of a sports figure.  Go ahead and boo - he deserted you - he has it coming.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

"lebron is using it as a pyschological tool in order to motivate his teammates and its working"

Yeah, he is AWESOME at psychology. Just ask him. He will tell you the same.

Sections
Shortcuts