LeBron does it again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: LeBron does it again

In Response to LeBron does it again:
    [QUOTE]Apparently FIBA basketball is toying with the idea of basketball teams being comprised of 23 years of age and under with 3 exceptions. It appears that LeBron's colors have shown once again.  He only wants to take the easy street when the deck is stacked in his favor..........does this guy have any clue what it takes to be a real winner.  I know that if I went into battle and the odds were not in my favor that I would not want him covering my back......He would be the first one out of the foxhole retreating........Here is his quote The NBA has said it may favor Olympic basketball using a model like soccer, in which teams are made up of players 23 and younger, with three roster exceptions for older players. If the rule was changed, LeBron James says he wouldn’t play for the U.S. men’s team, even if he got an exception. James is unsure if he will keep playing, but says he definitely wouldn’t take an exception because he wouldn’t want to play without the rest of his teammates from the U.S. team In reality what he said was if he has to work to achieve something and the outcome is not 100% in his favor he does not want to put forth the effort to win.
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to LeBron does it again:
    [QUOTE]Apparently FIBA basketball is toying with the idea of basketball teams being comprised of 23 years of age and under with 3 exceptions. It appears that LeBron's colors have shown once again.  He only wants to take the easy street when the deck is stacked in his favor..........does this guy have any clue what it takes to be a real winner.  I know that if I went into battle and the odds were not in my favor that I would not want him covering my back......He would be the first one out of the foxhole retreating........Here is his quote The NBA has said it may favor Olympic basketball using a model like soccer, in which teams are made up of players 23 and younger, with three roster exceptions for older players. If the rule was changed, LeBron James says he wouldn’t play for the U.S. men’s team, even if he got an exception. James is unsure if he will keep playing, but says he definitely wouldn’t take an exception because he wouldn’t want to play without the rest of his teammates from the U.S. team In reality what he said was if he has to work to achieve something and the outcome is not 100% in his favor he does not want to put forth the effort to win.
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]

I am not really surprised.  Although, I would imagine that many of the younger NBA players would only be able to participate in one Olympic game, unless they were selected in college.  Either way it would be a much different team than what is currently representing the US.  It would definitely be challenging for the members that were older than 23 and were the exceptions on this team.   I imagine that many of the current NBA players that are members of the US olympic team probably feel the same as LeBron. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

In Response to Re: LeBron does it again:
    [QUOTE]i am not a huge fan of lebron obviously....but this is a reach..
    Posted by BostonPride34[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree. As special as LeBron's accomplishments were this year, there is only ONE player in the history of basketball who, IN THE SAME SEASON, won an Olympic Gold Medal, The NCAA basketball championship, and an NBA Title. One! And his name is.............???

Sections
Shortcuts