Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls

• Paul Pierce was fouled before and after the last shot in regulation by James.
    • Lebron did not take a charge from Paul Pierce near the end of the game.  James feet were not set.  Pierce did not lead with his head or throw a shoulder.  Afterwards Lebron laughed.
    • During Lebron's first basket of OT he may have shuffled his feet while dribbling on the wing.  (This one I would have to look over closer.)  Seriously, what do you posters think about this particular play?
    • CONCLUSION: During important parts of the game, the officiating sucked. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls

What embarrassing is seeing laker troll posting here like a Celtic fan when everyone knows.  Rico don't you have anything better to do?   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls:
    [QUOTE]Hers we go again with the EXCUSE game, boy do we play this game good. Embarrassing to see a Cav's fan who is hurt for Lebron leaving his home town making EXCUSES for us. LET IT GO IT'S OVER... Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]
    Just saying...............  In the NBA a team has to maintain about an eight point lead so the officiating does not become a factor.  Any series, this disappoints me. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

In Response to Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls:
    [QUOTE]Paul Pierce was fouled before and after the last shot in regulation by James. Lebron did not take a charge from Paul Pierce near the end of the game.  James feet were not set.  Pierce did not lead with his head or throw a shoulder.  Afterwards Lebron laughed. During Lebron's first basket of OT he may have shuffled his feet while dribbling on the wing.  (This one I would have to look over closer.)  Seriously, what do you think posters about this particular play? CONCLUSION : During important parts of the game, the officiating sucked. 
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

On one of Lebron's baskets in the last two minutes of regulation, he took four steps and scored. He started out near the free throw line, took two steps towards the basket, and then did an up and under move with two more steps. I watched it in slow motion several times. 

Overall however, I think there were several bad calls in both directions. Donny Marshall agreed with you on the offensive foul called on Pierce.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GnasherRedux. Show GnasherRedux's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls : On one of Lebron's baskets in the last two minutes of regulation, he took four steps and scored. He started out near the free throw line, took two steps towards the basket, and then did an up and under move with two more steps. I watched it in slow motion several times.  Overall however, I think there were several bad calls in both directions. Donny Marshall agreed with you on the offensive foul called on Pierce.   
    Posted by calvinator[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]Paul Pierce was fouled before and after the last shot in regulation by James. Lebron did not take a charge from Paul Pierce near the end of the game.  James feet were not set.  Pierce did not lead with his head or throw a shoulder.  Afterwards Lebron laughed. During Lebron's first basket of OT he may have shuffled his feet while dribbling on the wing.  (This one I would have to look over closer.)  Seriously, what do you posters think about this particular play? CONCLUSION : During important parts of the game, the officiating sucked. 

Paleeeze stop. Boston had 15 more trips to the foul line which we expect at the Garden. Wade and James were mugged at least 4 times and there was no call. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Paul Pierce was fouled before and after the last shot in regulation by James. Lebron did not take a charge from Paul Pierce near the end of the game.  James feet were not set.  Pierce did not lead with his head or throw a shoulder.  Afterwards Lebron laughed. During Lebron's first basket of OT he may have shuffled his feet while dribbling on the wing.  (This one I would have to look over closer.)  Seriously, what do you posters think about this particular play? CONCLUSION : During important parts of the game, the officiating sucked. 

Holy Cow!! A thread about "the officiating"!...on the C's board?! Who would've thought!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls : Holy Cow!! A thread about "the officiating"!...on the C's board?! Who would've thought!!!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

A cavs fan started it, and I love how your team has no heart. So sad what happend to Phil. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls : On one of Lebron's baskets in the last two minutes of regulation, he took four steps and scored. He started out near the free throw line, took two steps towards the basket, and then did an up and under move with two more steps. I watched it in slow motion several times.  Overall however, I think there were several bad calls in both directions. Donny Marshall agreed with you on the offensive foul called on Pierce.   
    Posted by calvinator[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't blame this loss on the officiating, although, I do agree that their were several bad calls on both teams.  This is not the reason that the Celtics lost. 
    Also LeBron and Wade will always get the benefit of the officiating.  The elite players always do. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls :
    Posted by GnasherRedux[/QUOTE]
    I saw that play too.  Must of been the mulligan Stern instructs the officials to give James in games. LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I bet you enjoyed him as a Cav. Sour grapes. Baaaaaawaaaaa!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron Got Away With Key Fouls : I wouldn't blame this loss on the officiating, although, I do agree that their were several bad calls on both teams.  This is not the reason that the Celtics lost.  Also LeBron and Wade will always get the benefit of the officiating.  The elite players always do. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    You are not saying much for the C's players.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cant blame this one on the refs... they did make many bad calls, as usual, but I found myself thinking  we were getting the benefit of more than usual...

Thats a rarity  so I cant zero in on the refs... more like we missed so many open shots & got hosed on the boards.

Other thing... and ive said this a few times... IM so sick of watching us play good defense, forcing a bad Heat shot and watching that bad shot (cause its so offline) bounce right into the hands of a Heat player nowhere near the basket. They have just been getting alot of lucky bounces this series

btw, did the refs ever explain Bibbys foul on BBD's breakaway?? Wasnt a play on the ball and BBD did seem clearly ahead of the field... I thought it was a breakaway foul but I really dont know the rule so well..

Sections
Shortcuts