Lebron- I Never flop, never been one of those guys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Lebron- I Never flop, never been one of those guys

The fiery coach was clearly perturbed about the calls that have been going against the Bulls, though. After Nazr Mohammed was ejected for pushing Heat star LeBron James to the floor, Thibodeau fired back that James might have been acting.

"From my angle, I saw a guy basically flop," Thibodeau said of James. "I don't think it warranted an ejection. I understand a flagrant foul, I understand that, but ejection, no, nope."

On Sunday, James responded to the flop allegations.

"It's kind of the same as when people said I was overrated, I have the same response," James said. "I don't need to flop. I play an aggressive game but I don't flop. I've never been one of those guys. I don't need to flop. I don't even know how to do it. So it doesn't mean much to me."

I watched the last game and during one sequence James pushed Belinelli with his off arm 2-3 times to clear space.  Belinelli was obviously moved by it.  The third time they made contact Bellineli was charged a foul from what looked like absolutely nothing.  Belinelli fouled out, (as most Bulls players were in significant foul trouble and only a bench player for Miami was in any type trouble)  Again with this physical game with so may Bulls players in foul trouble guess how many fouls Lebron had?  You got it,  ZERO

Lebron not flopping,  give me a break.  I don't remember the game but still remember the play very well when Lebron flopped on someone that I am not sure that they even touched him and he looked like he was hit by a truck. Even the announcers were saying the same thing.

With this being said I think the Heat win the ring this year.  Now I also think if all the games were called evenly for every team overall,  not just game to game,  then i don't think the Heat would win without the benenfit of the refs.  I think the refs make it impossible to beat the Heat.  They are still a good team and could win without the refs,  its just the refs make it next to impossible to beat them..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Lebron- I Never flop, never been one of those guys

Thibs your vision is fine - WE ALL saw Lebron flop! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

LaQueen - "Are you going to believe your lying self or Youtube?"  James, Wade, and Bosh flop like fish out of water.  They are the worst in the league (with Ginobli). 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

That is why I dislike Miami so much.  As I have stated on other threads I won't watch any of their games unless they are playing the Celtics. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Laughable for sure.  Even Jeter took a baseball flop if you will when he acted like he was struck on the hand in the batters box(last yr). And he was clearly never hit, but he was awarded first base.  My point is all athletes flop at one time or another. Own it if you do it is all I am saying. And clearly Lebron is a flopper along with Wade, who is the dirtiest player in the league.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Unfortunately, all the quick fame and money has Lebron living in fantasy land... Im surprised he doesnt discuss himself in 3rd person more often.

His opinion of himself is mighty high...

Im just bewildered why sports writers rarely confront him regarding  his 4-5 step travels and mack truck/arm pushing drives..  Is it possible a league wide hush has been placed over these things or you get blackballed by the NBA?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I guess what bothers me more than the flopping is someone like Lebron, who is one of the most physical players in the game today,  can go each game and seldom is even close to foul trouble, yet he lives at the line at the other end.  He probably commits as many offensive fouls as he does defensive fouls and still NO calls are made against him.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I guess what bothers me more than the flopping is someone like Lebron, who is one of the most physical players in the game today,  can go each game and seldom is even close to foul trouble, yet he lives at the line at the other end.  He probably commits as many offensive fouls as he does defensive fouls and still NO calls are made against him.

especially after Lebron says he plays aggressively...

Forget about foul trouble... how about even 3???

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

Unfortunately, all the quick fame and money has Lebron living in fantasy land... Im surprised he doesnt discuss himself in 3rd person more often.

His opinion of himself is mighty high...

Im just bewildered why sports writers rarely confront him regarding  his 4-5 step travels and mack truck/arm pushing drives..  Is it possible a league wide hush has been placed over these things or you get blackballed by the NBA?

Hypocrite!

You keep complaining but you keep putting money in the pocket of the NBA!

Stop watching the NBA if you're so unhappy with the way they do things, duh!

Fierce ... its hard to boycot a monopoly. Its not like we can all go watch that ABA or something. Its not like boycotting a product, there is typically always another option.

I think all we can do is criticize until the issues are addressed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

So.........he doesn't flop, he doesn't foul, he has no ceiling, and there is NO fair amount of money for what he does on the court??

Ah.................GO BULLS!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

One thing's for sure, if Lebron is a Celtic, there will be no threads like this.

And do you know why? If he was a Celtic the refs will be calling a least 1-2 fouls each game. Or just like they call on Pierce or Garnett...!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Lebron is clearly the most talented player in the world right now ... and that mental elevation is fueled by infallable confidence. I think he literally believes that he does not foul, does not flop, does not flagrant, does not travel, does not palm, does not charge. The dude is not a mental midget, he is delusional. 

Lets PRAY on the Griz having what it takes to beat the heat, because this guy needs to be grounded. Can you blame him for his delusion? Or are the trolls in black and white stripes to be blamed as the rule keepers?

I blame the refs, not LBJ.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,

Here are just a few examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp20_I_m8i0

AK

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to sinus007's comment:

Chandler definitely nailed him..................but not THAT hard........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Waiting for my car to be repaired this morning, I was stuck listen to Screamin' A and Bayless (Senseless?) debate this topic. I couldn't help  thinking, what the heck difference does  it  make whether LeBron flopped or not? Mohammad was going to be ejected either way.

Of course LeBron gets special treatment from the officials. So did Michael, who clearly pushed  off Bryon Russell before that epic jumper vs. Utah. So do all the all-time greats.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Waiting for my car to be repaired this morning, I was stuck listen to Screamin' A and Bayless (Senseless?) debate this topic. I couldn't help  thinking, what the heck difference does  it  make whether LeBron flopped or not? Mohammad was going to be ejected either way.

Of course LeBron gets special treatment from the officials. So did Michael, who clearly pushed  off Bryon Russell before that epic jumper vs. Utah. So do all the all-time greats.

I agree - I have it on first hand authority the refs were TOLD not to foul Wilt out of any games!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Anyone claiming with a straight face refs arent purposely allowing Leb to foul, travel etc  without whistling him for it are either ignorant, dont watch or understand the game or are caught-up in a fan/player blind love affair (figuratively speaking) similar to the Rondo groupies here

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

One thing's for sure, if Lebron is a Celtic, there will be no threads like this.

If you don't like this type thread, don't respond to it.  Pretty simple.