Lebron- I Never flop, never been one of those guys

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Lebron- I Never flop, never been one of those guys

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Newsflash-

Lebron 3 fouls in 4 games against the Bulls.  2 fouls in first game.  That means in games 2,3,4 combined Lebron has had one foul called on him.

Come on this is ridiculous for such a physical player.

We all know it's ridiculous. 

But there's nothing we can do.

Just like most know you're ridiculous but theres not much we can do.... at least we have ignore button... click

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Newsflash-

Lebron 3 fouls in 4 games against the Bulls.  2 fouls in first game.  That means in games 2,3,4 combined Lebron has had one foul called on him.

We all know it's ridiculous. 

But there's nothing we can do.

Just pointing out facts.  You answer this.   Its so obvious that James gets treatment.  Why wouldn't they even call a few fouls on the guy.   It not like he would foul out.  I had to listen to the first part of the game on the radio last night. The announcers kept bringing up on Lebron that he had traveled.  About the 3rd time it was called.  They said its about time.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Newsflash-

Honestly, did Lebron play any (physical) defense in the last game? Was there any bad calls? James was even called for a travel. The bulls just flat out stunk last game. They were totally flat and overplayed. If you look at it in Miami Lebron doesn't to much dirty work on defense, that is all on Anderson, Haslem and Battier.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

3 things to know about LBJ he travels a lot when handling the rock, he commits an awful lot of offensive charging fouls when driving to the rack, and he FLOPS so the refs will be forced to call a foul..Usually they call it on the guy laid out cold by the runaway freight train, who pretends the other guy has hurt him in some way. David Sterns reign is almost over in my humble opinion his departure can't come soon enough!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

3 things to know about LBJ he travels a lot when handling the rock, he commits an awful lot of offensive charging fouls when driving to the rack, and he FLOPS so the refs will be forced to call a foul..Usually they call it on the guy laid out cold by the runaway freight train, who pretends the other guy has hurt him in some way. David Sterns reign is almost over in my humble opinion his departure can't come soon enough!

do you think things will change when Stern has gone?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

LaQueen's lack of foul calls has been the same in his entire career.  Why?  Remember Moses Malone? When he played for Houston he never fouled out even though he would shove people out of the way to get an offensive rebound (almost always his own miss) and did the same on the other end though it was less obvious.  Had the games been called correctly, he might have fouled out of 70-80% of his games, but to keep Houston viable (it too is a big city) they looked the other way.  He didn't receive quite the same treatment in Philaelphia because he wasn't the main guy.  The point is, James is not getting "star" treatment as much as he's getting "consequence" treatment - would Miami have been as strong since he took his game to So. Beach?  Are they a true championship team without him in their games?  Is there a connection between NY and Miami - as in wealthy and influencial retirees and second-homers?  Does the NBA want money, as much money as it can get, no matter how it's done?  The "word" comes from on high.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Pretty nice flop on Lebron tonight.  Nate fouled him at midcourt with one arm.  His hand came close to Lebrons face and Lebron acted like he got his with a right cross,  then Mighty Nate actually pushed Lebron sliding across the floor with one arm.  That should be a flopping fine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Pretty nice flop on Lebron tonight.  Nate fouled him at midcourt with one arm.  His hand came close to Lebrons face and Lebron acted like he got his with a right cross,  then Mighty Nate actually pushed Lebron sliding across the floor with one arm.  That should be a flopping fine.

Absolutely. Had to turn it off. Fierce will be happy since he is always saying why watch if you are going to complain. Ridiculous acting. And then Wade decks Noah (previous to the Lebron act job) with no call. Wade also threw a hip block, no call. Can't wait to see Indy put some of them on their arses. These non calls are so egregious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

Absolutely. Had to turn it off. Fierce will be happy since he is always saying why watch if you are going to complain. Ridiculous acting. And then Wade decks Noah (previous to the Lebron act job) with no call. Wade also threw a hip block, no call. Can't wait to see Indy put some of them on their arses. These non calls are so egregious.

I liked where Lebron got the ball stolen,  he got called for a foul.  I really didn't see Lebron foul Nate.  But Nate was 3 steps ahead of him in the open court and for some reason it wasn't a breakaway.  I know Lebron really didn't foul him but if they call it ,  they had to call it a breakaway.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

I liked where Lebron got the ball stolen,  he got called for a foul.  I really didn't see Lebron foul Nate.  But Nate was 3 steps ahead of him in the open court and for some reason it wasn't a breakaway.  I know Lebron really didn't foul him but if they call it ,  they had to call it a breakaway.

It's a fast game, the refs will do mistakes. Even the moderators have it wrong multiple times. In this series there was also a 100 % clear-path foul from Robinson on James which wasn't called and in this game a ticky tacky one was called as clear-path against Lebron (Butler draw it) and then changed into a common foul after watching the replay (which was the right decision). Errors are just part of the game...

Sections
Shortcuts