Lebron James once went 5 games without being called for a single foul

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Lebron James once went 5 games without being called for a single foul

LeBron got called for at least two fouls last night.  He committed about 15.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

It's just disgusting. Hopefully once Stern leaves these things will improve with Silver... at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Amen to that.

the Celtic beat themselves. don't blame the refs. Pierce 7 turnovers. only 30 team rebounds. poor foul shooting. Doc once again afraid to do to his bench. Green should have been starting these past few months.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

It's just disgusting. Hopefully once Stern leaves these things will improve with Silver... at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Amen to that.

the Celtic beat themselves. don't blame the refs. Pierce 7 turnovers. only 30 team rebounds. poor foul shooting. Doc once again afraid to do to his bench. Green should have been starting these past few months.

I am not talking about the game. I was referring to Lebron and all the violations/travels/fouls/etc that he doesn't get called for night after night. The NBA is a joke sometimes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Amen to that.

Let's hope so.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

Amen to that.

I am not talking about the game. I was referring to Lebron and all the violations/travels/fouls/etc that he doesn't get called for night after night. The NBA is a joke sometimes.

Definitely agree with you.  Maybe if he didn't get preferential treatment every game he would occasionally foul out of games. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

In response to painter's comment:

Why is anyone responding to a troll thread?? Ignore them, really ignore them and keep this board interesting and about the Celtics

AGREED!!! The trolls just make me laugh! I have gotten into it with a couple, but when facts are put into the equation, the trolls always disappear!! I thought I had them all blocked but this "jimmy42jerk" really is a moron! Blocked now tho! LOL!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

The way Lebron is treated is a disgrace.

I hope once Stern leaves, the refs will call things more fairly.

It will never be called fairly, The drama makes for too good a show!!! Jordan got all the calls, then Kome, now LeJerk! When we had Larry Legend, he got lots of calls too! Whoever is the "face" of the league at the time will get the calls and preferential treatmenrt! Its been that way since I have been watching the NBA, since 1970.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

Why is anyone responding to a troll thread?? Ignore them, really ignore them and keep this board interesting and about the Celtics

AGREED!!! The trolls just make me laugh! I have gotten into it with a couple, but when facts are put into the equation, the trolls always disappear!! I thought I had them all blocked but this "jimmy42jerk" really is a moron! Blocked now tho! LOL!!

LOL - so it's not just me??

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

it isn't just in the NBA.....I watched highlights of a college game where a guy dribbled into the lane, took two steps and lifted off....only to come down on both feet...jump straight up and lay the ball in.....let's see....there was traveling and up & down and neither one was called as the announcers talked about what a great move it was.....anything goes these days...

great athletes allowed to play bad basketball (fundamentally speaking).....all for the dollars....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to damfuno's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

and called for carrying the ball ....

Heinsohn pointed out accurately with 7:35 left in the half (good look in slow motion) how LeBron was at the top of the key with his back to the basket and palmed the ball on one step from there into a left side cut into the lane where the ball was held upside down and carried almost 120 degrees of a full circle into the paint w/o a dribble or dropping the ball which is physically impossible w/o palming it ... really rediculous when watching the ball miraculously defy gravity and hang upside down from his hand for so long without falling out .... It's great to be the face of the NBA.

there was another call where LB driving without a dribble beyond the free throw line and took an unbelievable 3 giant steps and no call..........I thought Doc was gonna have a hernia.......the NBA needs new starts and LB was pinpointed as such since he entered the league.....you can't tell me he doesn't get calls more than anyone else......

Lebron gets more calls than anyone I have ever seen.

No wonder he can score.

He can just run past people without dribbling!

He's also a great basketball player. One of the best ever. I think that helps him score as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to damfuno's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

and called for carrying the ball ....

Heinsohn pointed out accurately with 7:35 left in the half (good look in slow motion) how LeBron was at the top of the key with his back to the basket and palmed the ball on one step from there into a left side cut into the lane where the ball was held upside down and carried almost 120 degrees of a full circle into the paint w/o a dribble or dropping the ball which is physically impossible w/o palming it ... really rediculous when watching the ball miraculously defy gravity and hang upside down from his hand for so long without falling out .... It's great to be the face of the NBA.

there was another call where LB driving without a dribble beyond the free throw line and took an unbelievable 3 giant steps and no call..........I thought Doc was gonna have a hernia.......the NBA needs new starts and LB was pinpointed as such since he entered the league.....you can't tell me he doesn't get calls more than anyone else......

Lebron gets more calls than anyone I have ever seen.

No wonder he can score.

He can just run past people without dribbling!

He's also a great basketball player. One of the best ever. I think that helps him score as well.

He is, but he gets away with murder! lol!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

He is one of the most annoying trolls to post on this site.  He only shows up to tell us how great Miami is.  Why is he here?  At least many of the other posters who are not Celtics fans post here regularly and don't just show up once every few months or so. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I am not talking about the game. I was referring to Lebron and all the violations/travels/fouls/etc that he doesn't get called for night after night. The NBA is a joke sometimes.[/QUOTE]

If NBA games were called fairly, players like Moses Malone and LaQueen wouldn't be factors.  When Malone was in Houston, if he had been whistled for even a modicum of fouls, the Rockets would have lost nearly every game. To make them even a little competitive, Malone had to stay in the games, which gave him free rein to hack and push at will.  LaQueen was the same in Cleveland, but that has continued in Miami, which makes it even more noticable.  Wade now gets the same treatment, but the real annoyance is the non-tech calls for whining and going into demonstrative disagreements with the refs.  For every other player, they'd get t'd-up, but both Wade and LaQueen make fools of themselves in every game  ----- and get away with it.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

He is one of the most annoying trolls to post on this site.  He only shows up to tell us how great Miami is.  Why is he here?  At least many of the other posters who are not Celtics fans post here regularly and don't just show up once every few months or so. 

He admitted that to me last year.  He only comes on after a win, and hides like the coward he is after a loss.  Before the "Big 3"s first game ever, he said "the Heat will be ahead by about 20, and the starters will be resting comfortably on the bench by the start of the 4th Q."  Imagine, he did now show up for about 2 weeks after the C's WON!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

He admitted that to me last year.  He only comes on after a win, and hides like the coward he is after a loss.  Before the "Big 3"s first game ever, he said "the Heat will be ahead by about 20, and the starters will be resting comfortably on the bench by the start of the 4th Q."  Imagine, he did now show up for about 2 weeks after the C's WON!

He must post on another board, (maybe Patriots),  since he has quite a few posts.   I don't really know how anyone can even tolerate him.  He definitely isn't someone that you want to converse with. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He must post on another board, (maybe Patriots),  since he has quite a few posts.   I don't really know how anyone can even tolerate him.  He definitely isn't someone that you want to converse with. 

He posts a lot in the political forum