Lebron James once went 5 games without being called for a single foul

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Lebron James once went 5 games without being called for a single foul

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I'm sure the Celtics have never received one call that went their way. In fact, the celtics won all their titles despite the refs and the other teams in the league.....said no one ever

nice misdirect

LeBron is too strong to get called for a pin down

He's too quick to get beat off the dribble

And he's too athletic to foul a jump shooter.

Sound familiar there, front-runner??

Heat front runner since 1989

Front runner - you only admit you're a fan when you WIN - that is a front-runner - I've been a Celtics fan since 1972 - and I'm on here win or lose - no front-running.

Maybe we should look at this from a different angle. I have better things to do than to talk basketball 24/7 when my team is the most dominating team since Jordan played for the bulls, and maybe even better. But then again, I'm not a bitter old man who mastery of the English language is seriously in question. For a math teacher anyways. Irregardless of what you say on a message board, you a an Internet tough guy and not much more. Mom must be so, so proud

Why are you here?  At least some of the Lakers fans post everyday.  You are just here after a Heat win to tell us how great your team is.  Why don't you just go away and find a Heat site where you can post about how wonderful your team is?  Your team is one of the most disliked teams in the NBA by many fans.  I don't believe that many NBA fans had the same dislike of Jordan and his Bulls teams.

I'm here because I enjoy talking basketball and making hedley cry. Why do you care so much about why I'm here? Who cares about Jordan? All he is doing right now is making Hanes commercials and running a terrible basketball franchise into the ground

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

In response to painter's comment:

Why is anyone responding to a troll thread?? Ignore them, really ignore them and keep this board interesting and about the Celtics

AGREED!!! The trolls just make me laugh! I have gotten into it with a couple, but when facts are put into the equation, the trolls always disappear!! I thought I had them all blocked but this "jimmy42jerk" really is a moron! Blocked now tho! LOL!!

Jimmy jerk? Wow. I'm offended

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Why is anyone responding to a troll thread?? Ignore them, really ignore them and keep this board interesting and about the Celtics

AGREED!!! The trolls just make me laugh! I have gotten into it with a couple, but when facts are put into the equation, the trolls always disappear!! I thought I had them all blocked but this "jimmy42jerk" really is a moron! Blocked now tho! LOL!!

LOL - so it's not just me??

Better to be a jerk than an idiot. Why don't you report some more of my posts? Can't have the Internet thinking you are a moron for the rest of forever, can you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

He is one of the most annoying trolls to post on this site.  He only shows up to tell us how great Miami is.  Why is he here?  At least many of the other posters who are not Celtics fans post here regularly and don't just show up once every few months or so. 

He admitted that to me last year.  He only comes on after a win, and hides like the coward he is after a loss.  Before the "Big 3"s first game ever, he said "the Heat will be ahead by about 20, and the starters will be resting comfortably on the bench by the start of the 4th Q."  Imagine, he did now show up for about 2 weeks after the C's WON!

He must post on another board, (maybe Patriots),  since he has quite a few posts.   I don't really know how anyone can even tolerate him.  He definitely isn't someone that you want to converse with. 

Love to talk baseball. Go Marlins!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He is one of the most annoying trolls to post on this site.  He only shows up to tell us how great Miami is.  Why is he here?  At least many of the other posters who are not Celtics fans post here regularly and don't just show up once every few months or so. 

He admitted that to me last year.  He only comes on after a win, and hides like the coward he is after a loss.  Before the "Big 3"s first game ever, he said "the Heat will be ahead by about 20, and the starters will be resting comfortably on the bench by the start of the 4th Q."  Imagine, he did now show up for about 2 weeks after the C's WON!

He must post on another board, (maybe Patriots),  since he has quite a few posts.   I don't really know how anyone can even tolerate him.  He definitely isn't someone that you want to converse with. 

Love to talk baseball. Go Marlins!

Dude -shut up

6. This post has been removed.