Lebron James starring in "The Flop"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Lebron James starring in "The Flop"

Lebron James would make Academy Award winner Natalie Portman proud!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhPiQHPvcSw&feature=related

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1celticsfan. Show no1celticsfan's posts

Re: Lebron James starring in "The Flop"

James is the worst flopper in the NBA.  By worst, I mean he does the worst acting jobs.  He waaaaaaaaaay over does it.  If he didn't make it look so ridiculously painful most of the time, he would at least be a little more believable.  No matter how easy or hard the hit, he always acts like he's been shot.  I remember a play back in the '08 series against the Celtics.....I believe he was underneath in the rebounding action, and someone reached out to grab the ball, and James flopped acting like someone had raked him across the face or poked him in the eye or something.  He was laying on the  baseline holding his hands over his eyes and face, rolling from one side to the other, writhing in agony.................when the replay that they showed numerous times showed that literally no one even touched him, anywhere, much less on his face or in his eye.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

NBA should punish these actors i'm sick of LeQueen's flops.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I've seen him get congradulatory back slaps with more force than that nudge !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

That was a totally embarassing flop. Seriously ridiculous even by Lebron's standards...

Sections
Shortcuts