Lebron quote for the ages

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Lebron quote for the ages

Postgame quote. "The people who root against me have to wake up with their same personal problems tomorrow while I live my life doing what I wanna do".-LBJ

He thinks denial is a river in Egypt.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: Lebron quote for the ages

Translation: All you broke, hateful scrubs can go back to your lousy lives, while I walk to my luxury car and ride home to my 9 million dollar mansion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Talk about poor loser. He makes it hard to root for him at all. May be something really wrong with this fella; he could implode as a professional athlete.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron quote for the ages:
    [QUOTE]Talk about poor loser. He makes it hard to root for him at all. May be something really wrong with this fella; he could implode as a professional athlete.
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

The day NBA stops propping him up, he will implode.  His game, however good, is no match for his self-perception that has been propped up by the sycophants that surround him.  Only the NBA propping him up holds it all together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Has there ever been a more hated person in the history of sports?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Dying for the spin that will be pulled here.   Coach's fault?  Bosh's fault? Couldn't refocus after the altercation? "It all starts with defense?"
    LeBron probably thinks they can still win if they play better!!

Coach Dave Miller said it best on the radio this afternoon:
    "Some guys love to win, but some guys like MJ, Magic, Bird and Kobe HATE to lose."  Apparently, LeBron just likes to win!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE] Has there ever been a more hated person in the history of sports?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    Nope

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Translation: All you broke, hateful scrubs can go back to your lousy lives, while I walk to my luxury car and ride home to my 9 million dollar mansion.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]
         I'm not a psychologist and a mindreader, but it's possible your translation is close.  Another way to interpret Lebron's quote might be: I'm not the loser, the fans that root against me are the losers.  The mature answer he could have given: The fans have a right to believe what they want.  I (Lebron) have my own beliefs.  So I have no problem with fans rooting for or against me.
         The problem is at some point he might second guess himself and wish he had done things differently, when he left for Miami.  He, reportedly, has said so, in a few words, already.  Then he will have to deal with that and try to move forward.
    Who knows? Maybe in the future his attitude will improve and his team will attain their goal.
         But for now, justice was served.  The NBA rule stretchers did not get their Championship.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron quote for the ages :      I'm not a psychologist and a mindreader, but it's possible your translation is close.  Another way to interpret Lebron's quote might be: I'm not the loser, the fans that root against me are the losers.  The mature answer he could have given: The fans have a right to believe what they want.  I (Lebron) have my own beliefs.  So I have no problem with fans rooting for or against me.      The problem is at some point he might second guess himself and wish he had done things differently, when he left for Miami.  He, reportedly, has said so, in a few words, already.  Then he will have to deal with that and try to move forward. Who knows? Maybe in the future his attitude will improve and his team will attain their goal.      But for now, justice was served.  The NBA rule stretchers did not get their Championship.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

His attitude isn't the problem.  His ability to give up the ball rather than try to be the "point forward" and his ability to post up late in games is what hurts Lebron.   At 6'8" and 260lbs and strong - your go to move can't be dribbling the ball up from the back court and trying to go one on 5.  You gotta learn to get the ball either down low or foul line extended and be able to have a move or hit a short jumper (ala MJ, Kobe, Dirk, Pierce, Carmelo, even Zach Randolph!).  He needs a coach who will teach him that and then actually set up real basketball plays for him!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PauGasolSmells143. Show PauGasolSmells143's posts

How is it that Tiger Woods lost tons of support and sponsorships just for getting a little tail on the side, while this smug <insert applicable profanity here> gets all the money and media attention?

ESPN annointed him King James......but we'll always know him as soft and uninspired. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Kobe and ARod are worse superstars, they are actual bad human beings

LeBron is just a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to win

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

This dude is the reason I will one day encourage my kids to pursue education over all things. For all his physical talent, he lacks intellect and class: things you pickup in the classroom and in pursuing knowledge. Not only is Lebron a classless moron, he's a bigtime choker. He gave up last year, and he couldn't do anything on shawn marion this year. ESPN created him. They televised his games at 17. They anointed him the King. He's finally imploding, and I could care less if he fell into obscurity.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron quote for the ages : His attitude isn't the problem.  His ability to give up the ball rather than try to be the "point forward" and his ability to post up late in games is what hurts Lebron.   At 6'8" and 260lbs and strong - your go to move can't be dribbling the ball up from the back court and trying to go one on 5.  You gotta learn to get the ball either down low or foul line extended and be able to have a move or hit a short jumper (ala MJ, Kobe, Dirk, Pierce, Carmelo, even Zach Randolph!).  He needs a coach who will teach him that and then actually set up real basketball plays for him!!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    You make valid points.  But I also maintain his attitude is holding him back in the Playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

He has a title, from a dismantling of the Lakers. Much more than the queen can say about his career.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron quote for the ages : Kobe and ARod are worse superstars, they are actual bad human beings LeBron is just a spoiled brat who doesn't know how to win
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you. Even as much as I can't stand LeBron.

How about OJ? Who is pure evil. Or Rae Carruth- the coward that premeditated the murder of his pregnant girlfriend. Or Ray Lewis. Kobe Bryant and Big Ben- both rapists. Or Leonard Little? The peice of garbage went driving drunk, murdered a woman and got away with it. He wasn't even man enough nor did he feel enough remorse for the murder that he comitted to stop drinking and driving. Johnny Damon who cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and basically pulled a LeBron on Red Sox Nation.

And the list goes on. LeBron is most definitely a narcisisst. An unlikeable person. Even a loser and a grade A punk. He is a 12 year old in a 26 year old's body. He and his buddy Wade are two of the most classles people in sports. But he is hardly the worst person in sports.

I'll save true hate for guys whose crimes against mankind are more significant than just being a giant d ouche. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron quote for the ages : The day NBA stops propping him up, he will implode.  His game, however good, is no match for his self-perception that has been propped up by the sycophants that surround him.  Only the NBA propping him up holds it all together.
    Posted by prakash[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agreed ! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

reeko?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Idiots always bring up the rape case because they refuse to read or accept the facts. Their blind hatred for Bryant causes them to irrationally believe that the woman was an innocent victim who was physically assaulted and raped.

Did this woman take the money? The fact is that she did. Did this woman have psychological problems, attempting suicide while in school? Yes. Was there any physical evidence that was problematic? When she was tested in her private area sperm form 3 different men was found and none of it was from Bryant.

The only reason that charges were initiated was because you had a black celebrity accused of raping a white woman. Those circumstances got an over-zeolous prosecutor foaming at the mouth, initiating charges before the evidence came in. At that point the case was thrown out and a civil suit was begun to get MONEY.

Hate is an ugly characteristic that infects human beings and causes a lot of pain and suffering in the world. Sadly, sports fans far too often have been poisoned by such a despicable behavioral malady. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lebron has the wrong perspective regarding his statement about people going back to their lives, the same as it was yesterday.  The implication many believe is Lebron is saying fans still got the same bills & worries when they get up in the morning while Lebron will still wake up superwealthy.

What he fails to understand is although the avg fans life wont change because the Heat lost, Lebrons will...and it will be for the worse. His legacy takes a big hit... he'll have to deal with more press questions like last nights... "Did you choke" and playing passive in the big moment.

The only real change in the lives of Lebron or the fans he's talking about is Lebrons will change, not the fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

What a F*ing Loser!  I woke up today with a BIG SMILE on my face b/c LeLOSER LOST

He might have all the money in the world but he'll NEVER know what 'REAL' Life is ALL about and HOW to ACT like a Professional on and OFF the court. 

HEy LEbron, NOT ONE - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! S***CK IT !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

spoiled rotten piece of sh*t - punka*ss -

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Put Wade on that list.  He is not the lightning rod Lebron is but his conduct and rationalizing whether it be about injuries, dirty play or the coughing incident where he is seen mock coughing and then laughing is smarmy stuff.  

Wade even whispered into Lebron's ear and got him to leave Cleveland.

Both these guys have had very tough childhoods and their values have to be skewed all sports or movie stars struggle with the ability to keep things in perpspective.

Wade and Lebron have more of an excuse by the way then Kobe who was brought up well off and with both parents there for him.  Stardom is a powerful drug.

Sections
Shortcuts