Lebron quote for the ages

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Lebron quote for the ages

Lebron could have meant that his losing isnt going to change the lives of the fans rooting against him.  That they are making too much of it, its just a basketball in the scheme of things and will not improve their lives.

So eventually we all have to move on and deal with the real world. The NBA is just entertainment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron quote for the ages:
    [QUOTE]Idiots always bring up the rape case because they refuse to read or accept the facts. Their blind hatred for Bryant causes them to irrationally believe that the woman was an innocent victim who was physically assaulted and raped. Did this woman take the money? .... Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

People who suffer from criminal attacks often seek financial reparation from the accused in civil courts. It doesn't mean that the defendant is exonerated from the criminal charge or that the offense was not serious, it only signifies that he/she has been reasonably found to be the cause of the harm that was done and must financially settle with the plaintiff at the direction of the court.  By not going through the civil process, she by-passed a courtroom spectacle, still received an agreed upon sum of money, and saved the state of Colorado the time and money of what would have probably been an extended barrage from the defendant's team of lawyers.  She received a settlement, not a payoff, and Bryant is still a rapist.  You are blinded by your hometown allegiance and continue to be in denial about Bryant's sick arrogance and criminal behavior.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]Idiots always bring up the rape case because they refuse to read or accept the facts. Their blind hatred for Bryant causes them to irrationally believe that the woman was an innocent victim who was physically assaulted and raped. Did this woman take the money? The fact is that she did. Did this woman have psychological problems, attempting suicide while in school? Yes. Was there any physical evidence that was problematic? When she was tested in her private area sperm form 3 different men was found and none of it was from Bryant. The only reason that charges were initiated was because you had a black celebrity accused of raping a white woman. Those circumstances got an over-zeolous prosecutor foaming at the mouth, initiating charges before the evidence came in. At that point the case was thrown out and a civil suit was begun to get MONEY. Hate is an ugly characteristic that infects human beings and causes a lot of pain and suffering in the world. Sadly, sports fans far too often have been poisoned by such a despicable behavioral malady. 
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Fact is, she was a willing participant for conventional sex.  But objected when Kobe decided to put it where she felt it didn't belong.  And when she objected, he forced her.  She suffered tearing.

Now, I don't know about you, but when I'm in bed with a woman, my objective is the exact opposite of engaging in activities that cause physical injury.

Good thing you're not a Buffalo Bills fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

[QUOTE]This dude is the reason I will one day encourage my kids to pursue education over all things. For all his physical talent, he lacks intellect and class: things you pickup in the classroom and in pursuing knowledge. Not only is Lebron a classless moron, he's a bigtime choker. He gave up last year, and he couldn't do anything on shawn marion this year. ESPN created him. They televised his games at 17. They anointed him the King. He's finally imploding, and I could care less if he fell into obscurity.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Good post, truth-torpedo34.  He is ignorant and classless.  And DWade is not much better --except maybe not quite as ignorant.  If they are such superstars, why do they not just shut up and play the game?  Trash talk is fine on the court, IMO.  But I have yet to see LePuke in an interview or post-game press conference, where he didn't come across as totally without intelligence or modesty.  Congrats, Mavs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Yeah, Lebron... we have our problems... but you have yours too.  And at the end of the day, all of us "regular people" have one thing in common with you.. the same # of championship rings!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I'm reading this while i pay my little bills...I bet his morgtage payments are bigger than mine...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Idiots always bring up the rape case because they refuse to read or accept the facts. Their blind hatred for Bryant causes them to irrationally believe that the woman was an innocent victim who was physically assaulted and raped. Did this woman take the money? The fact is that she did. Did this woman have psychological problems, attempting suicide while in school? Yes. Was there any physical evidence that was problematic? When she was tested in her private area sperm form 3 different men was found and none of it was from Bryant. The only reason that charges were initiated was because you had a black celebrity accused of raping a white woman. Those circumstances got an over-zeolous prosecutor foaming at the mouth, initiating charges before the evidence came in. At that point the case was thrown out and a civil suit was begun to get MONEY. Hate is an ugly characteristic that infects human beings and causes a lot of pain and suffering in the world. Sadly, sports fans far too often have been poisoned by such a despicable behavioral malady. 

There is also a difference between INNONCENT and NOT GUILTY.  If it were me, and I was INNOCENT, I would fight it to my last dollar.  The FACT he settled out of court, and gave the woman any money tells me there is something there.  While I agree it is unfair to call the guy a rapist, it is also unfair to completely defend him when he paid off his accuser.  Didn't help his reputation!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hxgm. Show hxgm's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron quote for the ages : I have to agree with you. Even as much as I can't stand LeBron. How about OJ? Who is pure evil. Or Rae Carruth- the coward that premeditated the murder of his pregnant girlfriend. Or Ray Lewis. Kobe Bryant and Big Ben- both rapists. Or Leonard Little? The peice of garbage went driving drunk, murdered a woman and got away with it. He wasn't even man enough nor did he feel enough remorse for the murder that he comitted to stop drinking and driving. Johnny Damon who cheated on his pregnant girlfriend and basically pulled a LeBron on Red Sox Nation. And the list goes on. LeBron is most definitely a narcisisst. An unlikeable person. Even a loser and a grade A punk. He is a 12 year old in a 26 year old's body. He and his buddy Wade are two of the most classles people in sports. But he is hardly the worst person in sports. I'll save true hate for guys whose crimes against mankind are more significant than just being a giant d ouche. 
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Not even Kobe would have mocked his opponent on camera, only to lie about it later.  Takes a special type of loser to be disrespectful and dishonest.

To be truthful, I think LeFraud knew they weren't going to beat the Mavs.  He and Wade got their shots in the only place they could; in front of a microphone.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Well Lebron. Okay. Let's look at it.
    1. You're not particularly attractive. You're 26 yrs old and you're losing your hair pretty significantly. You have a big head. I've noticed this more and more. Your head is biggg. To tell you the truth you look kind of stupid with that headband on.
    2. You're not "cool" or "likable" as far as the impression you make when interviewed or even in repartee when you talk to reporters or ex-players. Dirk Nowitzki has a certain "down home" humility and simplicity when he speaks which makes him accessible and likable to fans. Michael Jordan in the right scenario had a very good sense of humor and could really participate in the "give and take" with guys like Barkley or the press in that type of situation. Unfortunately, you Lebron, are not charming, you don't show a very good sense of humor, you're not quick on your feet, and you come off as kind of "programmed" and not the least bit spontaneous. You're not likable nor are you someone we think is particularly "cool" or someone where we say, "man, I'd like to be like him." Frankly, you come off as kind of a "dink."
    3. So far in your NBA career you haven't shown that you "have it" when the "chips are down." Thus far, for anyone to even remotely compare you to Michael Jordan is a joke. Yes. You've had games and series where you've performed very well. I'll admit that, but it has been sporadic. There have also been times {oftentimes at the most important points} where you've completely disappeared, where it appears you've lost your nerve or almost become disinterested to a degree where the viewer has to scratch his or her head and say, "what happened? What is this guy doing? It is the NBA Finals?"
    4. So yes, we all have our lives and we all have to live with ourselves and our own limitations. So do you.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

So where are the "Lebron's better than Jordan" apologists today? When all you can do is come up with excuses for why you lost, it's time to look in the mirror and own up to your failures. Mebron put it on the haters, media, fans, but failed to say that he failed his teammates and himself. Moreso than his on court failures, Lebron has stained his image and reputation with the ignorant comments and behavior that he displays off the court.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron quote for the ages : Agreed ! 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

NICE SERIES LECHOKE JAMES . YOU COULDNT CARRY JORDANS ,BIRDS, MAGICS OR EVEN PIERCES JOCK THESE ARE PLAYERS WHEN THE LIGHTS GOT BRIGHT THEY TOOK IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL. WELL I GUESS U DID TOO THE BASEMENT. YOU ARE NO KING THATS FOR SURE.BUT THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME U DISAPPEARED YOU VANISHED LAST YEAR AGAINST THE CELTICS WHEN NO ONE WOULD REALLY QUESTION U ON IT CAUSE U WERE THE GREAT KING JAMES LEBRON. YOUR A GREAT ONE ON ONE PLAYER WITH PLENTY OF REGULAR SEASON HIGHLIGHTS BUT WHEN THE REAL LIGHTS ARE ON U WOULD RATHER DEFER TO SOMEONE ELSE. YOUR THE LAUGHING STOCK OF NBA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scarhill2000. Show scarhill2000's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scarhill2000. Show scarhill2000's posts

Considering your argument, Mr. Bryant was, at best, a married fella who used the power of his fame to sexually abuse a young lady. The fact that this girl may have psychological problems in no way absolves Mr. Bryant of his deviant actions. Since I disagree with your views on Mr. Bryant's hero status, I must be one of your "idiots".  Perhaps someone can explain how a person's attempted suicide while in school justify actions such as those taken by Mr. Bryant in Colorado? Actually the law is designed to protect the young lady abused by Mr. Bryant and the law failed, thanks largely to those to are blinded by a persons' fame.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

He did what we all knew he would do nothing at all ............................

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

At the very least the quotes show where his priorities are.  Instead of congratulating the better team for winning and taking the loss to heart, he lashes out at his critics and says they're losers since he has more money than them anyway.  Well played LeBron, way to answer the critics and silence them, show them your tax returns and tell them that win or lose you are winning the battle of the checkbook.  Ought to endear you to sports fans world wide.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

You took all of one sentence to reveal that you are a giant a**wipe. Congratulations. That's what I call efficiency Anybody that doesn't agree with your ignorant take on an event deserves to be insulted, right? First off: Grow up. Secondly, open your eyes.

Rape is an incredibly hard charge to make stick. Especially in a case such as this where the perp has a higher social status and more money than the victim. Rapists get away with rape every day.

Did it ever occur to you to take off your Lakers colored glasses long enough to consider that maybe the victim initiated a civil suit to exact some justice for being so deeply violated? If it was money she was after you can't tell me Kobe wouldn't have paid her off just to shut her up.

And the race issue? It's getting old. Any time a black person commits a crime we have to listen to fools use it as an excuse. The white people are just going after him because he's black. It's digusting. How about everybody just takes responsibiltiy for their own actions? 

And by all accounts most athletes are out there on the road sleeping with anything they find. And these aren't exactly high quality individuals. If you are in a hotal room at two in the morning grinding on some married man, you are a loser. Generally speaking, these aren't women with brains, morals or self respect. I'm sure a lot of them aren't terribly mentally stable.

Yet, nobody else in the NBA is being accused of rape. In a league that is predominantly black. You know, since you want to make it a race issue.

Face it, your hero is a rapist.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I would like to know what Russell really thinks, about a quitter like Queen James disgracing his number 6!!  I can't think of a player less deserving of wearing Russ's number!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Stromile Swift may be less deserving of wearing the #6, but Lebron does one hell of a job at disgracing it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

Bronnie should be wearing 666---he sold his soul to the devil but got short-changed because he such a chump.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE] I would like to know what Russell really thinks, about a quitter like Queen James disgracing his number 6!!  I can't think of a player less deserving of wearing Russ's number!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Agreed !

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts