Lebron quote

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Lebron quote

It's easy to see why this guy is the most hated player in basketball!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

LeBron is definitely disliked by many NBA fans.  I am still surprised that he didn't sign with Chicago instead of Miami.  They already have one of the best point guards in the NBA and a good center.  Chicago would have been an even better team with LeBron.  They also have a much better coach than Miami. 
    Although, maybe LeBron wouldn't have been a good fit on this team either. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think taxes are alot lower in Fla. than in Il.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Never mind what Wade thought...I wonder what the REAL owner thought?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron quote:
    LeBron is definitely disliked by many NBA fans.  I am still surprised that he didn't sign with Chicago instead of Miami.  They already have one of the best point guards in the NBA and a good center.  Chicago would have been an even better team with LeBron.  They also have a much better coach than Miami.  Although, maybe LeBron wouldn't have been a good fit on this team either. 
    Posted by susan250

I don't think he would be a good fit on any team

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

If the Bulls had Lebron, they would be no where close to as good as they are without the Queen. Rose is probably going to be the MVP of the league, if they had LeBrick, Rose would be just like every other point guard Queen plays with, he would just stand around and watch!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Lebron needs to be mindful that he is becoming more hatable than Kobe. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

You guys are freaking nuts, lol.  You guys are just as big as haters, as James has an ego....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

He wants to take accountability, and you spin it into how big an ego he has. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Even Koby didn't elbow his coaches, at least not in public.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    If Lebron went to Chi he'd had huge problem dealing with Thibs, IMO. TT is not Spoelstra and definately not Mike Brown. At the beginning of his, LJ, career he dealt with an old school coach. We all know how it ended.

Anyway, I'd say leave him alone, let him be what he is. It will benefit Celtics.

AK

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

But at the end of the day, after all is said and done, the guy is the best offensive and defensive player in the league.
    That doesn't make him the most valuable, the most coachable, nor does it say he is on the best team for his talents.
    But to me, that is on the coach and GM to get the right players and put those players in the best position to win. 
    But no one can argue his talent and abilities. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

It is his team the same way it is Wade's team. It is Houe's team too. I think this is matter of semantics. Lebron is crying. Cry He has a huge ego, but I think his mastery of language is not where it needs to be to convey these things without sticking his foot in his mouth. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron quote:
    He wants to take accountability, and you spin it into how big an ego he has. 
    Posted by Getzo

The Heat will have to go 18-1 the rest of the way to equal the 61-win Cavs team of last year!  LeBron, you made a huge mistake in judgement!  So much for your "Decision"!     

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts