LeBron the coward on playing PF: 'It's a lot more taxing' umm you are the SAME height/weight as Bass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

LeBron the coward on playing PF: 'It's a lot more taxing' umm you are the SAME height/weight as Bass

Suck it up, jeez, MVP?, Magic played center one year and won a title... Pierce is 34, moves to PF in our small lineup and gets 12 boards with a knee injury... James misses TWO FT's and hides from the ball in the clutch

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/7936906/2012-nba-playoffs-miami-heat-lebron-james-says-playing-pf-injured-chris-bosh-taxing

Bass is ALSO 6'8" 250lbs and doesn't have anywhere close to LBJ's athleticism and he managed to start there all year....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: LeBron the coward on playing PF: 'It's a lot more taxing' umm you are the SAME height/weight as Bass

What Lebron said is accurate, PF is generally more physical play but I know where ur coming from. Lebron, as gifted as he is, always has an excuse at the ready. He's feeling pressure cause of his shrinking violet performances at clutch time.

The microscope has been on him for a while and although he s playing most of his game, hes not taking many big shots and missing 2 big FT's happens to the best of them, but in his case, just prepetuates his growing rep that hes not mr clutch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Re: LeBron the coward on playing PF: 'It's a lot more taxing' umm you are the SAME height/weight as Bass

Playing James at power forward isn't really maximizing his ability. Don't see the point of Miami weakening themselves in one position, and removing their best player from his favoured positon to play power forward.

With Pierce I believe that he and Garnett see this as perhaps their last legitimate chance at a championship. Could explain why Pierce came up with a big performance in game 3 (but will he replicate it?).

If Miami go out to Indiana or Boston/Philadelphia they'll no doubt use Bosh as the excuse. Which is legitimate but James always seems to have an excuse. And Wade is a punk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Shane Battier is two years younger than Pierce, started at SF for almost his entire NBA career and is the Heat's 4th or 5th best player. With Bosh out it makes complete sense to up his minutes.

Even with Bosh healthy it made more sense to go to the lineup with Battier/LeBron at the forward spots and Bosh at the 5 as that is putting their best 5 on the court. Like how even before JON went down it made more sense to have KG at the 5 and either Bass or Pietrus on the court.

Call Battier the 4 and LeBron the 3 if you want... I'm sure Shane won't make excuses

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: LeBron the coward on playing PF: 'It's a lot more taxing' umm you are the SAME height/weight as Bass:
    What Lebron said is accurate, PF is generally more physical play but I know where ur coming from. Lebron, as gifted as he is, always has an excuse at the ready. He's feeling pressure cause of his shrinking violet performances at clutch time. The microscope has been on him for a while and although he s playing most of his game, hes not taking many big shots and missing 2 big FT's happens to the best of them, but in his case, just prepetuates his growing rep that hes not mr clutch.
    Posted by Karllost

I think he only has himself to blame for that pressure you speak of. He really hurt himself by the way he left Cavs and the predictions he made. What I find amazing is that he is afraid to fail. But in the end, his fear to fail is his biggest failure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I was a LeBron defender when he was in Cleveland.  I thought that all he needed was another All-Star caliber player or two around him and he would win a championship, or multiple championships.  He still may.  But for a guy that is widely considered the best player in the league he doesn't seem to to say or do the right things and he seems to lack the heart to will his team to victory. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

lebron is no MAGIC do any of you remember when MAGIC had to play center in the FINALS. He took it as a challenge. james plays with his ability no heart, no IQ and no challenges. Comfortable where he is with his stats. Magic played all positions and guess what MAGIC and the Lakers won that year. I dont even think MAGIC was 22 yet. So lebron, needs to stop being a diva. Understand out of all things he is a basketball player. It is also a team sport. Understand I am not a LAKER fan but MAGIC was INCREDIBLE. I have to recognize GREATNESS when I see it.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts