Lebron to start at point...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsrule08. Show celtsrule08's posts

Lebron to start at point...

According to BDC Lebron will be starting at point just like he did the last pre season game when he played, and had 38 points, 11 rebounds and 3 assists.

Apparently Doc will drop Pierce back on Lebron which will make a sticky situation for whomever Rondo guards(Arroyo?) I hope we have a good game plan in this game. If Lebron is way outside passing you would think that is a good thing with all the advantages we have with all the other matchups. 

I am hoping it is the OLD ball hoggin i can do it all mentality he had last year, because that plays intoour hands.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: Lebron to start at point...

i think you keep chalmers there and let two good help defenders in wade and lebron help when needed but generally the heat will be happier to keep the ball in rondo's hands than the ball end up in the hands of allen, pierce or garnett

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Since it is the first game between these two teams, there will be many adjustment as they play. Every quarter will probably look different. 

Having a big man play point guard is nothing new, KG did it in game six of the Western Conference Finals in 2004. However, it does allow Lebron to decide when he will drive to hoop like a running back, as in football, with the ball tucked under his arm. The most interesting thing about this game is whether or not Lebron will continue to get the running back play, or will his dog house image permit the referees to call it a travel like they would against everyone else.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Why not play Lebron at PG, he'll hog the ball all game anyway, might as well be a PG.

Watched the HEat play the Hawks last week.. same old, same old. Lebron winding down the shot clock, backing out to 1/2 court and trying to be a one man gang.  Will get them wins but not deep in the playoffs even tho Bosh & Wade are there. Why so? Cause with Lebron ball hogging, it dilutes the impact of Wade & Bosh.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Lebron is a PG, Points Guru.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

arroyo is the starter tonight for the heat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron to start at point...:
    [QUOTE]arroyo is the starter tonight for the heat
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter, Lebron will be the PG most of the time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I believe the man said he would PLAY point, not start there.  They have to show Chalmers and Arroyo are stiffs before they concede the PG job to MeBron.  I'd love to see Rondo pick his pocket a few times tonight, that would be sweet!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron to start at point...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lebron to start at point... : Doesn't matter, Lebron will be the PG most of the time.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    probably...but was just pointing it out since i saw the starting 5

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Good more House and Stackhouse