Lebron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

Lebron

How could he win the mvp.  I thought he was the most hated player, and Durant would win it this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: Lebron

Hi,
    Why do you think Celtics playing today after finishing Atl on Thr and Heat play tomorrow after finishing NYK on Wed?
    The short answer is $.

AK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

David Stern = communistic attitude. he doesn't care about public opinion. Lebron is his posterboy/b*tch. Stern will see to it that Lebron gets as many accolades as possible.
    I agree. I think Durant should have won it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron:
    David Stern = communistic attitude. he doesn't care about public opinion. Lebron is his posterboy/b*tch. Stern will see to it that Lebron gets as many accolades as possible. I agree. I think Durant should have won it.
    Posted by DrBoogiebone

I agree with you.  I really dislike LeBron even though he is very talented.  Kevin Durant is my favorite NBA player and I would have liked  to see him win the MVP.  Thankfully, Stern will be retiring in 2014.   Hopefully, the officiating will improve and certain players won't be so favored so much. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: Lebron : I agree with you.  I really dislike LeBron even though he is very talented.  Kevin Durant is my favorite NBA player and I would have liked him to see him win the MVP.  Thankfully, Stern will be retiring in 2014.   Hopefully, the officiating will improve and certain players won't be so favored so much. 
    Posted by susan250

That would be a dream come true.
    On topic: I don't like him either but you have to give credit where credit is due. Lebron is a more complete player, not only does he score, he rebounds and distributes the ball. I think his D made a difference too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Mebron is the more complete player for sure. Durant is a monster scoring but he doesn't have the assists,' rebounds' and ability to stop the othe team's top scorer like Lebron can. His stats are incredible so he deserves the MVP in my opinion.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

Mebron is the more complete player for sure. Durant is a monster scoring but he doesn't have the assists,' rebounds' and ability to stop the othe team's top scorer like Lebron can. His stats are incredible so he deserves the MVP in my opinion.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

This award is not about stats.  It is about who is most important to their team, and Lebron has had a ton of help from Wade and Bosh.  Anyway, congrats Lebron, I guess that mvp trophy would look good next to your rings.  Oh wait you don't have one...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Tough one to call...

Id agree that it should come down to either Lebron or Durrant...  If we took either player away from their team, how would they fair??  I think the Thunder would have a much more difficult time..

LEbron has the stats.... which is never the biggest factor imo... but his all around game cant be ignored..

On the other hand, Durrant is light years ahead of Lebron with the ball in his hands at crunch time..

If we're talking most VALUABLE and not most all around or best player... Id give  edge to Durrant

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Maybe this thing should be given a different name. "most valuable player". To the team, to the league, what? I agree with Lebron getting it for the reason others have pointed out: he's more complete than Durant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Tough one to call... Id agree that it should come down to either Lebron or Durrant...  If we took either player away from their team, how would they fair??  I think the Thunder would have a much more difficult time.. LEbron has the stats.... which is never the biggest factor imo... but his all around game cant be ignored.. On the other hand, Durrant is light years ahead of Lebron with the ball in his hands at crunch time.. If we're talking most VALUABLE and not most all around or best player... Id give  edge to Durrant
    Posted by Karllost

I'm not convinced. Over a full season I believe the downfall of the Heat would be bigger. If you contain Wade who else is going to take over? Bosh?
    The Thunder are more balanced and way deeper, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka,...
    The Heat without Lebron wouldn't scare anyone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

I don't like LeBron at all but he was clearly the best player this season. If that equals MVP is a difficult questions. If MVP equals "most valuable" for his team and the team needs to be a contender, then last years MVP should have been Dirk. Without him the Mavs where barely a play-off team.

Sections
Shortcuts