Lebron...HELLUVA player but I always wonder if he takes steroids......???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Lebron...HELLUVA player but I always wonder if he takes steroids......???

Not at all saying he does....but would anyone be surprised? It would help to explain some things...thoughts anyone? I'm sure I'll get ripped for the thought.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Lebron...HELLUVA player but I always wonder if he takes steroids......???

He's just as ripped and barely better than guys like Pippen, Malone and Kemp were in the 90's. He just gets the calls in a league that no longer condone's physical play, hand-checking, etc. He gets to take 4 steps on his drives, commits 3-6 offensive fouls a game and is so hyped by the media that people forget how good the other guys were.

He is no Jordan. He's not even Magic or Bird. He's his generations freak athlete all-star like Dr. J, Gervin, Pippen, Malone, Kemp etc. guys like that.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

He's just as ripped and barely better than guys like Pippen, Malone and Kemp were in the 90's. He just gets the calls in a league that no longer condone's physical play, hand-checking, etc. He gets to take 4 steps on his drives, commits 3-6 offensive fouls a game and is so hyped by the media that people forget how good the other guys were.

He is no Jordan. He's not even Magic or Bird. He's his generations freak athlete all-star like Dr. J, Gervin, Pippen, Malone, Kemp etc. guys like that.  

There is no doubt Lebron is a test case for performance enhancing drugs from his teens in my mind.  I agree he does not have the intangibles of Bird, Magic or Jordan.  He is however the closest thing there is to a cyborg due to his ultra sophisticated designer drug approach.  How do  I know?  I don't until he gets caught but it is as obvious as the nose on his face.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

[QUOTE]

There is no doubt Lebron is a test case for performance enhancing drugs from his teens in my mind.  I agree he does not have the intangibles of Bird, Magic or Jordan.  He is however the closest thing there is to a cyborg due to his ultra sophisticated designer drug approach.  How do  I know?  I don't until he gets caught but it is as obvious as the nose on his face.

[/QUOTE]

So Big Al is on steroids too? The nose gives 'em away?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

did u wonda that about MJ as well? give me a break with this weak sauce. the nba clearly has tests for that. i guess bron has been on the juice since middle school as well too right? for he looked pretty much the same since then. was bo jackson on the juice? just enjoy the man's once in a lifetime talents without all the hatin and haterade. perhaps jeff green could evolve like that or we could draft one.. perhaps sully could become a freak show! was pierce on the juice? he has a very unusual body type as well. adrian dantley? mark aguirre? i can keep going if u want!

bron's uniqueness is clear, if u would bother listening to his old head coach. despite being the tallest and biggest way back in mid school, he had bron pla the point and every other position and maximize all his skillsets. imagine if kg had become a PG with a guy like that how freakish he would have been? so no, absolutely no steroids.. stop with the weak koolaid!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Always wondered how the shape of his head changed so quickly, hes still a young guy but his head has grown wider and longer and irregular imo for someone his age.

All the other stuff about a physical spcimen...I still dont know what everyone is talkin about. He looks like a skinny guy and I really cant believe he weighs 290... hes wide shouldered like many nba players, has lean muscles in his arms, like manyu nba players... What exactly is the distinction of his physical appearance?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I wouldn't even say just LeBron but it wouldn't surprise me if many professional athletes in the NBA, NFL, etc are using performance enhancing drugs.  Considering the recent MLB scandal you have to conclude that many players could still be using them. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

The guy has looked like the same physical specimen since he was  junior in high school.  Not often is a guy that big that mobile and athletic.  He has the physical tools to take over games, he is able to do that because of his freakish athleticism.  If he had the basketball IQ and intangibles to match his skillset then he'd easily be the best player ever. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I did not mean anything by the nose comment.  All I meant that to me it is obvious Lebron has used PED's for a long time.  His body fat is non-existent and the appearance of his body reflects bio-engineering. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I did not mean anything by the nose comment.  All I meant that to me it is obvious Lebron has used PED's for a long time.  His body fat is non-existent and the appearance of his body reflects bio-engineering. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

He could be taking something, just like any other NBA player or any athlete for that matter.

Personally, I doubt it.  I don't see any great difference in his physique since being discovered at a young age.

With each passing day more and more past NBA greats are getting used to the idea that we may be witnessing the GOAT.   I was one of the guys who hated LJ when he gave that stupid "Decision" presser and the whole " not 1, not 2 ...".   But you know what?  Everyone deserves a chance to mature.  He's done that.

If Miami wins, and I think they will, it can be argued that this entire post-season run is the greatest "carry the team on his back" performance in the history of the NBA.  The only one that comes close in my mind is Rick Barry for Golden State in 1975.

When I put Celtics allegiance aside and look at this objectively I consider LJ the GOAT if the Heat win this title.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:

Not at all saying he does....but would anyone be surprised? It would help to explain some things...thoughts anyone? I'm sure I'll get ripped for the thought.

You're not saying he does, but you're starting a thread that asks the question. Though you have no evidence that he does.

Actually, I doubt you will get ripped on this board.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DPG182. Show DPG182's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

did u wonda that about MJ as well? give me a break with this weak sauce. the nba clearly has tests for that. i guess bron has been on the juice since middle school as well too right? for he looked pretty much the same since then. was bo jackson on the juice? just enjoy the man's once in a lifetime talents without all the hatin and haterade. perhaps jeff green could evolve like that or we could draft one.. perhaps sully could become a freak show! was pierce on the juice? he has a very unusual body type as well. adrian dantley? mark aguirre? i can keep going if u want!

bron's uniqueness is clear, if u would bother listening to his old head coach. despite being the tallest and biggest way back in mid school, he had bron pla the point and every other position and maximize all his skillsets. imagine if kg had become a PG with a guy like that how freakish he would have been? so no, absolutely no steroids.. stop with the weak koolaid!

pretty sure the NBA hasnt started testing for HGH yet....but its on the horizon.