Lebron's flagrant foul helps Chicago end the streak

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Lebron's flagrant foul helps Chicago end the streak

Wow the guy who bowls every defender over every time he goes to the hoop while traveling I might add complained that he was being flagrantly fouled the whole game! What a f&*^%$g crybaby! I'm so tired of all the bootlicking the NBA does for the great LeBrat and his sidekicks DWade and Chris Busch-lite. Even Kobe is more tolerable then this group of whiners.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Don't even get me started on this guy.... screw it. He's a contact player. He loves to bang off of defenders, then take a shot. He causes more contact on offense then any defender does while trying to defend him. Let me just say that, in my opinion, James is the most dominant SF in the league and one of the top athletes as well. It's not even his own fault why I don't like him (well, not mostly). I don't like the way the league (Stern) has elevated him to Jordan-like status (even beyond). That's why I'ld love to see this guy fail. The league (dictator Stern) promotes individualism over the team-game. And trust me, he's going to make sure his stars shine bright.

What gets me is how Bron is a contact player who rarely ever gets fouls called on him. When was the last time he fouled out of a game? As we approach the end of the regular season, how many games has Bron fouled out of just this year? R. Allen is a bench player, who plays less minutes, and is not a contact player. How many times has he fouled out of games this year? I don't know the actual numbers/answer to those questions, but I'ld be willing to bet that the results look something like this:

Ray Allen: 4-5 games fouled out

James: 0

And I ask myself "How is that even possible?". Only answer I can think of..... he's Sterns' baby-doll.

There's 1 play that will always stand out to me when reflecting on this subject. Breakaway run by Bron with only PP back to defend. Bron ran right into the middle of PP, sending him flying about 10-15 feet straight back, sliding across the hardwood, clutching his chest in pain from taking the hit straight on...... Refs call: blocking foul..... OMFG!!!!!! I think it was during the '10 - '11 season when Dallas won the title. That play was the last straw for me. Use to watch as many games as I possibly could (living here in N.C.). Now, I rarely watch any. I love the C's, but I can't stand the NBA.

So LeBron, quit being a baby. You get the lions share of all the calls in this league. Just like Kobe before you. So sit back and enjoy the godly-status Stern has engineered for you. Frigg'n baby!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Agree with all of you.  I have always disliked LeBron and the preferential treatment that he receives from the officials.  Nothing made me happier than to see Miami's winning streak end. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

ITs a joke.... He gets away with murder out there and whines at the few calls that ever go against

him.

Heck, during halftime espn showed slo mo highlights of some of Lebrons drives...Every single one was a travel...The Lebron 3-step that never gets called,,, His barrelling into opponents and always a blocking call.. As great a player as Lebron has become Im forced to root against this guy and increase my despise for the NBA which has morphed into the WWE

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Karllost's comment:

ITs a joke.... He gets away with murder out there and whines at the few calls that ever go against

him.

Heck, during halftime espn showed slo mo highlights of some of Lebrons drives...Every single one was a travel...The Lebron 3-step that never gets called,,, His barrelling into opponents and always a blocking call.. As great a player as Lebron has become Im forced to root against this guy and increase my despise for the NBA which has morphed into the WWE

As long as we keep watching NBA games, things will not change. The NBA is a business first and a sport second.

I don't think we would be complaining about Lebron if he played for the Celtics.

The guy is an amazing basketball player.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Wow the guy who bowls every defender over every time he goes to the hoop while traveling I might add complained that he was being flagrantly fouled the whole game! What a f&*^%$g crybaby! I'm so tired of all the bootlicking the NBA does for the great LeBrat and his sidekicks DWade and Chris Busch-lite. Even Kobe is more tolerable then this group of whiners.

Spot on sportsbozo. So true. Can't believe he is complaining. What a baby. I loved it. Hard clean play is how you beat the Heat. Loved watching Boozer barely move after taking a full shoulder blow. Impressive streak finally comes to an end. Now maybe sports center will talk about some other teams finally. GO C's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:

Don't even get me started on this guy.... screw it. He's a contact player. He loves to bang off of defenders, then take a shot. He causes more contact on offense then any defender does while trying to defend him. Let me just say that, in my opinion, James is the most dominant SF in the league and one of the top athletes as well. It's not even his own fault why I don't like him (well, not mostly). I don't like the way the league (Stern) has elevated him to Jordan-like status (even beyond). That's why I'ld love to see this guy fail. The league (dictator Stern) promotes individualism over the team-game. And trust me, he's going to make sure his stars shine bright.

What gets me is how Bron is a contact player who rarely ever gets fouls called on him. When was the last time he fouled out of a game? As we approach the end of the regular season, how many games has Bron fouled out of just this year? R. Allen is a bench player, who plays less minutes, and is not a contact player. How many times has he fouled out of games this year? I don't know the actual numbers/answer to those questions, but I'ld be willing to bet that the results look something like this:

Ray Allen: 4-5 games fouled out

James: 0

And I ask myself "How is that even possible?". Only answer I can think of..... he's Sterns' baby-doll.

There's 1 play that will always stand out to me when reflecting on this subject. Breakaway run by Bron with only PP back to defend. Bron ran right into the middle of PP, sending him flying about 10-15 feet straight back, sliding across the hardwood, clutching his chest in pain from taking the hit straight on...... Refs call: blocking foul..... OMFG!!!!!! I think it was during the '10 - '11 season when Dallas won the title. That play was the last straw for me. Use to watch as many games as I possibly could (living here in N.C.). Now, I rarely watch any. I love the C's, but I can't stand the NBA.

So LeBron, quit being a baby. You get the lions share of all the calls in this league. Just like Kobe before you. So sit back and enjoy the godly-status Stern has engineered for you. Frigg'n baby!!!

So true. I love the game of basketball but hate what the NBA has become or turned into. Loved watching them fall last night though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

him.

As long as we keep watching NBA games, things will not change. The NBA is a business first and a sport second.

I don't think we would be complaining about Lebron if he played for the Celtics.

Would never want to see Lebron in a Cs uniform ever. Never. I could take seeing Kobe before Lebron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

him.

Would never want to see Lebron in a Cs uniform ever. Never. I could take seeing Kobe before Lebron.

Agree.  Despite how talented he is I also really dislike him and wouldn't want to see him playing for the Celtics. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Would hate to see Lebron in a Celtics uniform. He's just not made to wear green...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hi lined him up - that is the problem..............you see him eyeballing Boozer......he knew he was there.  Deliberate and intentional.

Hey, where is JimmyJerk to defend him?  Oh, right, he doesn't come on after losses!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

It was a foul.  Flagrant is laughable.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to hedleylamar's comment:

Hi lined him up - that is the problem..............you see him eyeballing Boozer......he knew he was there.  Deliberate and intentional.

Hey, where is JimmyJerk to defend him?  Oh, right, he doesn't come on after losses!!

Hedley, I've always trusted  your judgement, but haven't you taken leave  of your good senses?

That wasn't flagrant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to hedleylamar's comment:

Hedley, I've always trusted  your judgement, but haven't you taken leave  of your good senses?

That wasn't flagrant.

Please, don't fly off the handle.................

It was deliberate and intentional.............never said it was flagrant - that was a judgement call - and probably the wrong one!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

It was deliberate and intentional.............never said it was flagrant - that was a judgement call - and probably the wrong one!

All right, I'm through being Mr. Goodbar.

My bad  ...  I definitely agree with deliberate and intentional.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

All right, I'm through being Mr. Goodbar.

My bad  ...  I definitely agree with deliberate and intentional.

Let's face it - LeBron is too much of man for you, I know!!  (Lilly saying that, not me)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I don't believe for a minute that you guys wouldn't want him in a Celtic uniform. Even though he get the benefit of a lot of calls he is still the best player in the league.  I can't stand him because I am a Celtic but I would trade for him in a minute. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I would want him on our team, sure. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

What's "numero uno" reason I hate LeBron & Kobe. They are on teams that are our biggest competition. But being unbiased, I think they are the 2 best since MJ and, yup, I'd been happy if they played in Green.  Either with PP would have been a devastating combination.

Liked Erik Spoestra's comment in the huddle last night in 1st qtr when Heat down by +10 when he said "These guys are going to be a tough as Boston".  Great, we are in their heads or, at least, the coach's.

Main reason Chicago won is winning in a category that we are usually last in....43 to 31 rebounds so do the math...12 extra chances !!! Am I jealous, you bet.  Got to play Randolph & White more because Bass & Wilcox are not going to make us competitve rebound wise.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I don't believe for a minute that you guys wouldn't want him in a Celtic uniform. Even though he get the benefit of a lot of calls he is still the best player in the league.  I can't stand him because I am a Celtic but I would trade for him in a minute. 

Sorry, but no. I wouldn't like to see the guy wearing Celtic green.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

The second I read LeBron is a Celtic I'll do cartwheels. As soon as somebody teaches me,  that is.