Lee and Terry are going to KICK RAY ALLEN's BLANKETY BLANK!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Lee and Terry are going to KICK RAY ALLEN's BLANKETY BLANK!!!!

These guys are awesome additions! I can't wait!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Lee and Terry are going to KICK RAY ALLEN's BLANKETY BLANK!!!!

Ray Allen doesn't scare anyone anymore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

I did'nt realize how much we WERE NOT getting with Ray at the 2 guard.

He's so slow compared to these guys, and if he doesn't get open by a pick, he's useless.

These guys create their own shot and hustle up the floor on both ends.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Hello sunshine...hows the blood pressure...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1375251-what-the-leandro-barbosa-signing-means-for-the-boston-celtics

thought you might enjoy this mornings paper with a cup of java..

Hey Kirk we just got deeper ...did you know that? I mean I guess this guy is pretty good, since the lakers almost signed him....to some this is good news, to others, not so much..lol.

gotta go to work/school...laters..

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jason Terry's first 5 pre-season games were terrible.

Now he's the second coming?

Let's not get unbalanced over one good win.

[/QUOTE]

I think actually people are judging Terry over his entire career and his skill level.  Not 5 pre season games.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Like I said the day he left for South Beach.  It was a blessing in disguise.  They finally stepped up the D last night and it looked good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I am psyched about this team...we were loaded in '08.....but, although I enjoyed watching Posey, House, Powe, Davis, PJ, and Cassell off the bench....I'll take Terry, Green, Lee, Wilcox, Sullinger, and Barbosa.....this team is younger and deeper....I, for one, can't wait for the season to play out!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Can't say how many games they will win, but we know its going to be exciting!!!

and Danny may not be done.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I think for how the celtics are trying to play which is speeding up the tempo to get more possesions per game,  more fast break etc. Lee, terry,barbosa all are better fits than ray. However for how miami plays ray is a perfect fit as well, he wont need screens to get set up like he would here, there he can just stand at the 3 pt line and take spot up 3's. Yes ray has slowed down but his athletic limitations will be minimized playing on the heat, he may even put up BETTER numbers playing with them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

I think for how the celtics are trying to play which is speeding up the tempo to get more possesions per game,  more fast break etc. Lee, terry,barbosa all are better fits than ray. However for how miami plays ray is a perfect fit as well, he wont need screens to get set up like he would here, there he can just stand at the 3 pt line and take spot up 3's. Yes ray has slowed down but his athletic limitations will be minimized playing on the heat, he may even put up BETTER numbers playing with them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey, I loved Ray....both before and after he got here....I wish him good luck as his career winds down...just not against the Celtics....my only beef with him is that I think his ego got in the way of his loyalty to this team....everyone wanted him back (or so it seems...Rondo..? well....) ....still KG, Paul, Doc.....they let him know he was an important part of the family....still, he turned his back and went to the enemy...but he wants to be another inportant piece to another title before he hangs it up..again, I can't fault him for that....I'll miss "mom" rooting for her little boy.....I always thought she was a pretty good looking mom at that...!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to damfuno's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ray who??????

[/QUOTE]

LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to damfuno's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ray who??????

[/QUOTE]

LOL

[/QUOTE]
    They were discussing Ray again on the radio yesterday.  He implied that he was forced to leave Boston.  During a press conference he said some very negative things about the Celtics which weren't true.  We offered him more than he is currently earning and for him to then try to twist the facts is just wrong.  I wasn't very happy about him leaving, but considering his recent comments, I really don't have any respect for him.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jason Terry's first 5 pre-season games were terrible.

Now he's the second coming?

Let's not get unbalanced over one good win.

[/QUOTE]

Why not, your are unbalanced and have not won yet!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Yeah I don't think Ray Allen cares about what anyone on here thinks.

He is still a good player, but losing him and gaining Terry, Lee and barbosa?  

Not even close

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DaCeltics' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I did'nt realize how much we WERE NOT getting with Ray at the 2 guard.

He's so slow compared to these guys, and if he doesn't get open by a pick, he's useless.

These guys create their own shot and hustle up the floor on both ends.

[/QUOTE]
    I'll make a suggestion and there's a good chance none of you will listen.  Don't Taunt Ray Allen because he just might burn your boys.    :missingte

[/QUOTE]

Of course, you're right.  On a team with the best player in the world, Wade and Bosh, let's get our panties in a bunch over Ray Allen!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Terry and Lee are solid once again tonight.  It looks like this whole team can shoot the 3.

I like Micah Downs game also.  He is more athletic than he looks and seems to make the right play. It will be interesting to see who makes this club because there really isn't a guy on the floor that looks out of place.  How many players can they send to the D League.  Melo is certainly one of them but he has potential.  He just needs to be taught.