Leon Powe asks for a release of contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Leon Powe asks for a release of contract

Apparently the Bulls will sign him.At first I thought the C's but its tha bulls

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Leon Powe asks for a release of contract

Sign Powe and House and start House at point, I am sick of Rondo waving at his man, his mood swings are toooo large.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Sign Powe and House and start House at point, I am sick of Rondo waving at his man, his mood swings are toooo large."

Powe and House can't play anymore, these are scrapheap guys, you need to grow up. Ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Yea, the Bulls will sign him.   They like tough guys.   What does DA like?... Reaches.   Potential (that will be out of the league by their end of their contracts or at end of someone else's bench.  See: MDaniels, Pavlovic, AB, Scal, Giddens, GGreen, Vin Baker, to name a few.   I would name JON, but Cs don't have anyone else to play center.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Leon Powe asks for a release of contract:
       Yea, the Bulls will sign him.   They like tough guys.   What does DA like?... Reaches.   Potential (that will be out of the league by their end of their contracts or at end of someone else's bench.  See: MDaniels, Pavlovic, AB, Scal, Giddens, GGreen, Vin Baker, to name a few.   I would name JON, but Cs don't have anyone else to play center.)
    Posted by docc

DA was not yet with the Celtics when Vin Baker was acquired.

Sections
Shortcuts