Leon Powe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Leon Powe

I will admit that I'm confused.   I must be missing something.   LP isn't on a NBA team this season (I thought I've heard his name, but can't find him on any roster)?    If any of you watch Sinfeld:   he has a beautiful woman.   Everybody hates her, but he can't understand why.   He doesn't see anything wrong w/ her (until his parents rave over her).    That's how I am w/ LP.   I admire his game, but for some reason he can't stick and get gametime on any team.   The Cs over the past couple of yrs coulda used his services.   He rebounds (esp offensive), blocks out (unlike most Cs players) consistently, and can post up (that's not even KGs strong point).   He's quicker than Sullinger and more effective than JS (tho he's only played 9 games).   Cs were ? last in league in boarding last yr and they say that this year seems worse.   I just don't know!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Leon Powe

One of my favorite celtics player aside from Mchale.....unfortunately he did not last.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

At 6-8 he cannot work miracles.  We need someone big.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

powe is finished because both knees have been blown out TWICE before he ever graduated college and then he blew one of them a third time.  he was lightning in a bottle.  if he hadn't had the knee issues we might have been looking at a kenneth faried type of player but with considerably more physical coordination.

if you're looking for cheap patch 'em up solutions to gyp green being a stinko player at 36M, powe isn't it.  he couldnt' get any floor time in cleveland, the worst team in the league.  i hope leon can get a coaching job somewhere- he was one of the truly "nice guys" of the game- unassuming and super hard worker.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Where is the ignore button we used to have.  I never had to read one response to anything from idiots like bloggety.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

34wheelchair:  LP played on Memphis Grizzles last year.... Blair of Spurs doesn't have the best of knees.   I don't know.....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to Mchampion's comment:

Where is the ignore button we used to have.  I never had to read one response to anything from idiots like bloggety.  

+1

Concur.  He must not be able to find anything positive to say on one of the 2nd winningest franchise's and greatest losers in NBA Finals history fan sites.  I can't blame him; I never found the need to visit such a site either!

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

Sections
Shortcuts