Let me get this straight.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodRunsGreen. Show BloodRunsGreen's posts

Let me get this straight.....

The C's are without five, count 'em, FIVE of the top players in their "planned" rotations (and the only center that's left has a bum shoulder!) and they still grind out the win.  I really, really like the heart of this team!

Don't throw tomatoes at me for saying this, but any wins against .500+ teams in this condition I will consider gravy on the potatoes!  The team is short-handed, but the big three are doin' some of the best ballin' of their careers and the bench is getting it done just enough.

This is fun to watch, fellas!  Enjoy the ride this year.  It may be the last of the Garnett, Allen, Pierce, Rondo we'll ever see.  I sure will.....

--Blood

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Let me get this straight.....

You're right, this year's Celtics is very fun to watch. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to Re: Let me get this straight.....:
    You're right, this year's Celtics is very fun to watch. 
    Posted by P34

Surprised

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Let me get this straight.....:
    The C's are without five, count 'em, FIVE of the top players in their "planned" rotations (and the only center that's left has a bum shoulder!) and they still grind out the win.  I really, really like the heart of this team! Don't throw tomatoes at me for saying this, but any wins against .500+ teams in this condition I will consider gravy on the potatoes!  The team is short-handed, but the big three are doin' some of the best ballin' of their careers and the bench is getting it done just enough. This is fun to watch, fellas!  Enjoy the ride this year.  It may be the last of the Garnett, Allen, Pierce, Rondo we'll ever see.  I sure will..... --Blood
    Posted by BloodRunsGreen

Amen to that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Call me crazy but Harangody played a good game in his 7 minutes. I was watching this guy. He even played decent defense. More minutes for LUKE!

Bradley got taken to school tonight lol, that was some funny stuff that happened to him tonight. 

It's nights like these that make me think we got it this year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cant say BRadley has looked good in any game hes been in. Seems extremely quick and extremely skinny..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

Cant say BRadley has looked good in any game hes been in. Seems extremely quick and extremely skinny..
    Posted by Karllost

he didnt even play ANY offseason... hes only 20  btw

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

In Response to Let me get this straight.....:
    The C's are without five, count 'em, FIVE of the top players in their "planned" rotations (and the only center that's left has a bum shoulder!) and they still grind out the win.  I really, really like the heart of this team! Don't throw tomatoes at me for saying this, but any wins against .500+ teams in this condition I will consider gravy on the potatoes!  The team is short-handed, but the big three are doin' some of the best ballin' of their careers and the bench is getting it done just enough. This is fun to watch, fellas!  Enjoy the ride this year.  It may be the last of the Garnett, Allen, Pierce, Rondo we'll ever see.  I sure will..... --Blood
    Posted by BloodRunsGreen

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Let me get this straight..... : he didnt even play ANY offseason... hes only 20  btw
    Posted by baseball4life93

The problem is beyond not playing in the offseason. Bradley is just not a PG. He doesn't have the instincts of a PG. Sure he can improve, but that would take at least 2-3 years. The Celtics need a player that can contribute NOW!

It's also not Bradley's fault, after all he was a SG in college. This is on Ainge. James Anderson, an NBA ready player, was available when the Celtics were on the clock with the 19th pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

You are absolutely right.....wins against teams with winning records and playoff aspirations are very important....not sure if anyone realizes this but.....

Boston is now 10-2 in this category.....2-1 on the back end of back to backs...

Los Angeles is 2-5 and has not faced a team with a winning record on the second game of back to backs.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

You are absolutely right.....wins against teams with winning records and playoff aspirations are very important....not sure if anyone realizes this but..... Boston is now 10-2 in this category.....2-1 on the back end of back to backs... Los Angeles is 2-5 and has not faced a team with a winning record on the second game of back to backs.....
    Posted by Duke4

Are you talking about the Clippers?

HAHAHA!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I don't think any of the games are very important in the regular season. If we're healthy come playoffs we'll win it all, home court advantage or not!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I don't think any of the games are very important in the regular season. If we're healthy come playoffs we'll win it all, home court advantage or not!
    Posted by basketbert

Like how we won in Game 7 of the 2010 Finals?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Posted by basketbert

No arguments that being healthy is primary of importance in the playoffs, but having home court advantage is also very important. The C's didn't need it against the Eastern conference teams last season such as Cleveland, however having home court advantage vs. the Lakers would probably have been the difference in the series.

Sections
Shortcuts