Let the madness begin!!!!! First trades.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Let the madness begin!!!!! First trades.

1. The Rockets will send Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich and Toney Douglas to the Kings for Thomas Robinson, sources tell Y!

2. The Houston Rockets have traded Marcus Morris to the Phoenix Suns for a future second-round draft pick, league sources tell Y! Sports.

3. Sacramento has traded forward Thomas Robinson to the Houston Rockets, league source tells Y Sports

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Let the madness begin!!!!! First trades.

Wow how stupid are the Kings?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA

Along with a second-round pick, the Kings will send Francisco Garcia and Tyler Honeycutt to the Rockets, sources tell Y!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You are jealous Clueless34???? I'm the insider for this board today 

I'm here tonight for the game thread and thought I would break the news first. I'll let you your playground tomorrow.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

That's why they are the Kings...they have let go of more talent..

Other than the Warriors...

These two always manage to get talent, yet they never seem to get over the hump..

The Clips finally hit the jack pot...unless they trade away Griffin. today.....lol

..smacked the slackers pretty good...

''That's all good and well, but it's all about the postseason,'' Paul said. ''This means nothing if we don't do things in the playoffs.''

Beating the Slackers mean nothing anymore...ouch!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

I'm here tonight for the game thread and thought I would break the news first. I'll let you your playground tomorrow.

Why would I be jealous of you being the insider?

You choosing to be the "insider" here just proves that it's more fun being here than being on a Laker forum.

I'm on 20 boards at a time. Now I'll let you rant by your self Clueless34. By the way told you Dwight would not be traded to the Celtics like you said. Guess what DEAD WRONG AGAIN. Will keep you posted if anything goes down. You should thank me not cry...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: Houston Rockets acquire forward Thomas Robinson in three-way deal with Kings and Suns. http://tinyurl.com/a3lgeha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

These two always manage to get talent, yet they never seem to get over the hump..

The Clips finally hit the jack pot...unless they trade away Griffin. today.....lol

''That's all good and well, but it's all about the postseason,'' Paul said. ''This means nothing if we don't do things in the playoffs.''

True. Beating the Slackers now is just like beating the Bobcats.

I hope it's easier then that!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Look who's talking about making up stuff. Dwight and Austin Rivers will be Celtics in 2012. Guess who said this??? If I were to write all the times you made up stuff and been dead wrong I would make an encyclopedia.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

On a regular day, yes!

But tonight is an emotional night for the Lakers because of the death of Dr. Buss. I think the Celts will go easy on them tonight. I will not be surprised if the Lakers win tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro&list=FLJjJgbLFjvdmFc8JXyZnUFQ&index=4&feature=plpp_video

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

On a regular day, yes!

But tonight is an emotional night for the Lakers because of the death of Dr. Buss. I think the Celts will go easy on them tonight. I will not be surprised if the Lakers win tonight.

I expect the Lakers to win tonight. Hope i'm wrong!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

You choosing to be the "insider" here just proves that it's more fun being here than being on a Laker forum.

I'm on 20 boards at a time. Now I'll let you rant by your self Clueless34. By the way told you Dwight would not be traded to the Celtics like you said. Guess what DEAD WRONG AGAIN. Will keep you posted if anything goes down. You should thank me not cry...

So youre jobless?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

anyone on this board calling themself an insider is a joke - anyone with a twitter account or knowledge of hoopshype could relay the news broken by real insiders and claim credit. loser

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

So youre jobless?

Nah, that would be Clueless34 who is here 24/7 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

Wow how stupid are the Kings?

stupid. danny go after cousins anythingggg is posssssiblleeeee!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

How about JJ Redick?  To the C's ?   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

True. Beating the Slackers now is just like beating the Bobcats.

only problem is the Celtics lost to the Bobcats. lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Eddy (Boston) You see the Celtics making a splash at the deadline? If so, for who? Chad Ford (1:17 PM) I don't know what to believe. Multiple GMs say the Celtics are as active as any team in the league. Danny Ainge keeps saying it's unlikely they do anything big. I've heard Ainge is pushing KG, Pierce and Rondo. Reports say they're all being told they won't be moved. It's pretty clear to me that the Celtics have to do something ... and they have the assets to do it -- either breaking things up or adding to their core. The idea that Ainge is going to sit on his hands just don't seem right. Welcome to another Danny Ainge trade deadline drama. ESPN.com

Rumors tags Boston Celtics, Trade, Danny Ainge | share Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Subscribe to HoopsHype rumors

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#PuHZ3wAExQTBD2ZG.99

not sure if this is anything new, but ....

Sections
Shortcuts