Let's Assume Danny Trades Down with Charlotte from #6 to #'s 9 & 24 and swaps a future 1st rounder with Phoenix for #18

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Let's Assume Danny Trades Down with Charlotte from #6 to #'s 9 & 24 and swaps a future 1st rounder with Phoenix for #18

i like the idea. but it would better if we move up or trade for an all star player

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Let's Assume Danny Trades Down with Charlotte from #6 to #'s 9 & 24 and swaps a future 1st rounder with Phoenix for #18

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

first i would never make that trade, but if DA did opt for quantity over quality i would take

#9 C Jusuf Nukic

#17 PF Adreian Payne

#18 SG Zach Lavine

#24 SF Damian Inglis

[/QUOTE]

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Time will show that there are some very good picks between 17 and 12 in this draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then what does he do?

Okay 8, here we go:

#9 > Harris, McDermott, Stauskas, LaVine & Saric could all be available here ...  My Pick >  (in bold) Lavine may not go top 10, let alone top 20.  With Stauskas you get a knock-down shooter, a brainey type who can also put the ball on the floor, and size (I expect Harris to fall because of his height)

#17 & #18 > Payton, Napier, Anderson & Warren could all be available here .... My Picks > Payton & Warren.  I love Warren and I've never seen Napier play.  Like Lavine, you'd really be reaching for Napier at 17 or 18.  17 and 18 should be Lavine and Warren (with an outside of chance of James Young sliding here)

#24 > Capela, Nurkic, McGary & Porzingus & Tavares all should all be there but only Capela and Nurkic are deserving of a 1st round pick   ...   My Pick > Nurkic (He's a Beast!) over Capela :(  Wow.  Quite the 180 on Capela?  What did he do.  At 24, Bogdanovic would be my first choice (I also expect Napier and Anderson to be available here), however Hezonja would be my second choice.

*These are the players who I think are the best available at your slots.  I realize how uneven the team would be if we drafted a SF and three SGs.  I think trading with Minn AND Hou is our best bet.  F the Bobcats! 

Lin - Pressey

Bayless - Johnson/Babb - Bogdanovic (let Bradley walk)

Green/Wallace - Warren - Johnson

Love - Oly - Bass

Asik- Fav - Iverson (resign Hump, you're kidding, right?)

Here are some potential picks I like to fill some gaps as Part II of the rebuild ... feel free to post your own ideas or help me change my mind on some of mine.

Sully, lotto pick, 2015 pick from LAC and whatever necessary filler (Bogans?) to MINN -> LOVE

Rondo (and use the TPE) to HOU -> Asik, Lin, and 2014 1st rd pick (#25)

Draft Warren at 17, Bogdan at 25.

End result- We get the scorer we need, we get the rim protector we need, AND we still get two stud draft picks.

#9 > Harris, McDermott, Stauskas, LaVine & Saric could all be available here ...  My Pick >  LaVine

#17 & #18 > Payton, Napier, Anderson & Warren could all be available here .... My Picks > Payton & Warren

#24 > Capela, Nurkic, McGary & Porzingus & Tavares all should all be there but only Capela and Nurkic                                    are deserving of a 1st round pick   ...   My Pick > Nurkic (He's a Beast!) over Capela :(  

Rondo - Payton - LaVine/Pressey

Bradley/Bayless - Johnson/Babb - LaVine

Hump - Sully/Oly - Bass

Anthony/Hump - Fav/Oly - Nurkic/Iverson

Still moves to be made via trades or waivers with Rondo, Bradley, Anthony, Wallace, Pressey, Babb, Green, Bass & Hump for players like Asik, Hayward, Monroe, Love etc ....

[/QUOTE]

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

#9 - Saric 

#17 - Nukic

#18 - Warren, Early or GRIII

#23 - Jordan Adams or Hairston

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

8-  I meant to say I've never seen Payton, not Napier..and I like mostly all of your picks (including Napier), I just think you're reaching for them.  Scouts continue to mention Lavine's immaturity.  Sounds like he's a diva like Westbrook and Howard.  I think his attitude may be the biggest reason why slips in the draft.

But, Humph w/TPE? --> Asik?  Sounds too good to be true.  I just don't think Houston would ever do that. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Hey, Ate- Here's some good news.  Forget about any project bigs at 17:

http://clnsradio.com/boston-celtics-news/item/9748-report-boston-celtics-invite-t-j-warren-three-others-to-june-3-workout" rel="nofollow">http://clnsradio.com/boston-celtics-news/item/9748-report-boston-celtics-invite-t-j-warren-three-others-to-june-3-workout

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then what does he do?

Here are some potential picks I like to fill some gaps as Part II of the rebuild ... feel free to post your own ideas or help me change my mind on some of mine.

#9 > Harris, McDermott, Stauskas, LaVine & Saric could all be available here ...  My Pick >  LaVine

#17 & #18 > Payton, Napier, Anderson & Warren could all be available here .... My Picks > Payton & Warren

#24 > Capela, Nurkic, McGary & Porzingus & Tavares all should all be there but only Capela and Nurkic                                    are deserving of a 1st round pick   ...   My Pick > Nurkic (He's a Beast!) over Capela :(  

Rondo - Payton - LaVine/Pressey

Bradley/Bayless - Johnson/Babb - LaVine

Hump - Sully/Oly - Bass

Anthony/Hump - Fav/Oly - Nurkic/Iverson

#9 SG Stauskas

#17 SF Warren

#18 Nurkic C or Lavine G

#24 Ingliis (keep in Europe 1-2 years) don't think he's quite ready for NBA

Purchase an early second round to draft Spencer Dinwiddie PG, bring him back from ACL injury as we did RR this year. If not for the ACL injury, he would have been a 1st rnd PG

Still moves to be made via trades or waivers with Rondo, Bradley, Anthony, Wallace, Pressey, Babb, Green, Bass & Hump for players like Asik, Hayward, Monroe, Love etc ....

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Every mock draft I see has Nukic going in the lottery

No way he slides to #17

He does look like a beast !

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

He looks like Fav with longer arms.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

He looks like Fav with longer arms.

[/QUOTE]

He'd better look a whole heckuva lot better than Fav...I don't care if his arms are that of a 10 footer, if he's not better than FAUX Hawk no way! Faux Hawk will be lucky if he's not relegated to Maine for the entire season. 

Sections
Shortcuts