Let's change our focus today. We get to root for the ultimate epic fail tonight. I hope it happens.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Let's change our focus today. We get to root for the ultimate epic fail tonight. I hope it happens.

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Tonight, two former Celtics clash with playoff implications on the line. Can Big Al will one more victory for the Jazz or will Tony Allen and company play spoilers. If the Jazz win 10:30 get's much more interesting as the Lakers take on Houston with original big 3 member Kevin McHale leading them from the sidelines. I'm hoping Kevin channels some Celtics pride one last time and rockets the Lakers grill to an early spring of golf and fishing. Go Jazz!!! Go Rockets!!!!

Agree with both of your points.  Would definitely like to see Utah win tonight.  Although, Memphis is the better team.  Either team could win the Lakers/Houston game.  I expect to be a very competitive game. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Let's change our focus today. We get to root for the ultimate epic fail tonight. I hope it happens.

Does Memphis need this game? If not they may rest some players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Does Memphis need this game? If not they may rest some players.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

The most exciting end to a season I can remember for some time. I have plenty of faith that we can win or at least have results go our way. Memphis really ought to beat Utah. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Its going to be tough to beat the Lakers tonight.  They have outshot their opponent from the free throw line 15 straight games.  Some of these games the disparity between the two teams were so huge you have to wonder if the refs had a bet on the game.  Kind of makes you wonder.  A lot of these games were also decided by just a few points, so free throws played a big part in the outcome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Its going to be tough to beat the Lakers tonight.  They have outshot their opponent from the free throw line 15 straight games.  Some of these games the disparity between the two teams were so huge you have to wonder if the refs had a bet on the game.  Kind of makes you wonder.  A lot of these games were also decided by just a few points, so free throws played a big part in the outcome.

======================================

Right on about the foul shot disparity.  I'm still pissed about 41-18 and 21 just in the 4th qtr in game 7 finals in 2010. We were ahead by 13 in the 3rd qtr. I suspect the referees could have more serious threats against them than having theri tires slashed at Staples parking lots(HA!). How about against GS last week when Curry scored 47 points but the Warriors couldn't overcome 50-16 in foul shot awards.

If there is an consolation in the Lakers getting in, won't it be a nice satisfaction seeing OKC sweep them ???

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Tema la barba!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Funny watching this posts from the trolls get removed even before I get a chance to read them.  Eventually they will get tired of posting their crap and leave.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

hiphiphooray!not because kome got hurt but becuase laker fans are suffering!watching laker fans suffering i'll never get enough of that!....all is very well!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Oh well. 

Did you really think the Lakers would not make the playoffs?

Remember, Kobe said a long time ago the Lakers would make the playoffs. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Did you really think the Lakers would not make the playoffs?"

I think most Celts fans thought the Lakers would make the playoffs. But Lakers fans shouldn't pretend making the playoffs is some huge accomplishment. This is one of the great underachieving teams in NBA history so far.

In fact, it would have been better for you if you had not made the playoffs, as then D'Antoni would have been fired. Instead he is likely to stay on and badly coach your team in the future. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Tonight, two former Celtics clash with playoff implications on the line. Can Big Al will one more victory for the Jazz or will Tony Allen and company play spoilers. If the Jazz win 10:30 get's much more interesting as the Lakers take on Houston with original big 3 member Kevin McHale leading them from the sidelines. I'm hoping Kevin channels some Celtics pride one last time and rockets the Lakers grill to an early spring of golf and fishing. Go Jazz!!! Go Rockets!!!!

I guess you didn't have a good night. 

At least Boston won tonight. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

After the Lakers game, Bill Simmons looked like he was ready to cry. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AvengingCelticFan. Show AvengingCelticFan's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Did you really think the Lakers would not make the playoffs?"

I think most Celts fans thought the Lakers would make the playoffs. But Lakers fans shouldn't pretend making the playoffs is some huge accomplishment. This is one of the great underachieving teams in NBA history so far.

In fact, it would have been better for you if you had not made the playoffs, as then D'Antoni would have been fired. Instead he is likely to stay on and badly coach your team in the future. 

This Laker team, with all the disastrous injuries still did better than the Celtics. And now that they play San Antonio, wouln't be surprised at all if they win that one in 6. I doubt the CS make it out of the first round.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Even IF, and you won't, but even IF you beat SAS, you can't beat MEM, LAC or OKC - so  happy you made the playoffs, though.  Will make it easier to dump koME at the end of the year

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Spin, spin, spin. 

Not much left after the Lakers one upped the Celtics again this year...???

UGH!!!

Sign Dwight and start working on the roster.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lakers seem a better team without Kobe... watch out Thunder

Sections
Shortcuts