Let's face it L.A. is going to be really good.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Let's face it L.A. is going to be really good.

The Clippers really look dominating so far this year. I wasn't sure it would hapen as well they're the Clips.

Clearly, I was wrong though. They are not only the best team in their city for the second year in a row but they look better than both the Spurs and Thunder as well. 

Must be tough being a Laker fan watching what a team that can shoot looks like. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Let's face it L.A. is going to be really good.

.......................only if they bury THE EGO

TOO MUCH EGO ON THAT TEAM....IT'LL NEVER WORK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Go CLip!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

good headline i thought you were saying the leakers were going to be very good!whew!thanks for clearing that up by saying the clippers are going to be very good instead of the leakers!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

L.A. is lucky to have to two great teams that have a shot at it all. I envy Laker and Clipper fans. The Celtics would be 3rd best in L.A.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

anyone ever consider that the Lakers (and Clippers) get the most "home games" of any teams each season?....everytime they play each other the game is in The Staples Center right...?  ....so the players don't have to travel....get to sleep at home....play in front of their fans in the home arena....they have the same lockers,etc.....the only difference is the jerseys they wear....I'd say that makes for some extra home court advantage.....good for an extra 3-4 wins per season and possibly moving up a seed in the long run....at least the Clippers are now pretty much on the same level as the Lakers...both very good teams...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to john reudametkin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

L.A. is lucky to have to two great teams that have a shot at it all. I envy Laker and Clipper fans. The Celtics would be 3rd best in L.A.

[/QUOTE]

Put the Celtics in LA and they become the #1 pro basketball team in LA. I mean if you combine all the championship banners of the Lakers and Clippers, they would still be behind the Celts when it comes to number of championships, right?

Naw, I'm talking about right now. These two teams are possibly the two best in the NBA. The point was that the Celtics would be like 3rd best in LA right now, but ahead of the Sparks, that's for sure, so that means the Celts are not bad.

Here:

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

John is a lakers fan...................

Sections
Shortcuts