Let's get real

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Let's get real

People here (okay, the Usual Suspects) are talking as if the only thing wrong with the Celts is the need for a new PG.  Let's get real here:  What the Celtics need is health and Bigness.  The fell out of it last year not because Rondo quit, but because the team in general (Delonte, Marquis), and the Bigs in particular (JON, Shaq, Semih, Perk) spent way too much time hurt.

Regardless of what happens at Point, a healthy Rondo backed up by a healthy Delonte is still a pretty good position to be in.  We need another center or two, and hope that JaJuan can be at least a mini-KG in waiting.  I will trust Danny to do what he thinks he has to do, but without size we aren't going anywhere (and I'm not expending any energy looking ahead to D Howard -- who will land in Boston about when blacks feel comfortable in Southie. :-)

cheers --

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Let's get real

In Response to Let's get real:
    [QUOTE]People here (okay, the Usual Suspects) are talking as if the only thing wrong with the Celts is the need for a new PG.  Let's get real here:  What the Celtics need is health and Bigness.  The fell out of it last year not because Rondo quit, but because the team in general (Delonte, Marquis), and the Bigs in particular (JON, Shaq, Semih, Perk) spent way too much time hurt. Regardless of what happens at Point, a healthy Rondo backed up by a healthy Delonte is still a pretty good position to be in.  We need another center or two, and hope that JaJuan can be at least a mini-KG in waiting.  I will trust Danny to do what he thinks he has to do, but without size we aren't going anywhere (and I'm not expending any energy looking ahead to D Howard -- who will land in Boston about when blacks feel comfortable in Southie. :-) cheers --
    Posted by Number6Fan[/QUOTE]

As one of the usual suspects.... I contend that the terms "healthy" and "Rondo" should be used in the same sentence.... only with major caveats.

There is a lot wrong with this team but addressing the PG problems is a good place to start trying to fix things.

Otherwise, we are using bandaids to treat the Big C.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts