Lets Go Mavs!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Lets Go Mavs!!!

I DO NOT want the Heat to win. Im gunna say Mavs in 6

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Re: Lets Go Mavs!!!

I hate the HEAT too, but hate to say it fellas, the NBA officials / Stern have sent the HEAT to the LINE 30+ times in our Celtic series (majority of the games!) and 30+ times in the BULLs series.  (Last night, 33 times to the line for Mia) TOO much of an advantage.

So, you figure out who will win the series - In other words 'bet the heat'.  Dallas will 'ALL of a sudden' become that team which will commit many fouls and unable to play D either. 

It is OBVIOUS who the NBA wants to win this years championship. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LMAO! When are people going to realize that when you give a talented team that many FTs it's impossible to win. So the Heat are 10-2 against 2 of the best defensive teams in the league...yeah ok!! Wade gets two AND 1's in the last 2 mins...riiiight!! It's total BS!

Go Mavs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I'm rooting for the Mavs like they're the Celts right now, but I just think too much will be going against them. The whistles aren't going to be blown for them just like in '06, when wade walked on water. Physical defenders like Stevenson and Chandler will be nullified by ticky-tack calls, yet Dirk should receive no respect from the zebras. This may sound caustic, but based on the past two eastern conference rounds, there is a definite pattern.

I personally believe that Nick Collison guarded Dirk as well as anyone can in the NBA, and Dirk still lit him up for two 40+ point games. This series will be dictated by how physically Lebron and Haslem will be allowed to bang Dirk, and if it is called. It will be crucial for cuban to keep his mouth shut, so as not to enrage the powers that be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

GO MAVS!

But I shudder to think what will happen if the officiating is like it was last night in Chicago.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Rico lives a strange like dedicated to pretending he is a Celtics fan. Rather sad.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Lets Go Mavs!!!:
    [QUOTE]Ok and it's Tom Petty not penny... Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Nope it's Tom Penny. Stick to pretending your a Celtics fan. Your better at that than trying to figure out what a user name is supposed to be.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts