Lets Make a Deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Lets Make a Deal

Ray, JO, Nate, and 2 Number ones for Battier, Brooks, and Martin.  Trade works.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Lets Make a Deal

HE!! NO!

Are you crazy? Talk about tearing down the team, that would do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

let's move any thread that deals with trade to other section.

this things getting crazy. the fact, all  players Ainge brought to the roster (past & present), you  are unawared of.
    Just a waste of time...and create name calling.....you idiot, you stupid, you know nothing, your BB iq in the pit...blah blah blah....

silly, really!

Yep here you go Bias called him crazy!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

If you think that's crazy wait until BiasLewis tells you that Argentina is in Europe!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Lets Make a Deal:
    HE!! NO! Are you crazy? Talk about tearing down the team, that would do it.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Well it was just a spoof anyway as I have said before Bias WE DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!.   We may because of Quis but of course you have been on this trade thing for 3 months.  BTW the only player we would be giving up in my trade was Ray.  Period.  We got back 3 players that would play.  The Rockets would not ever do that trade, but I would in a heartbeat. That trade is more one sided for the C's and any of the crap you have thrown out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

No deal/trade is necessary. We need a body though..Lets just bring someone from the NBDL..I am sure there is someone that can fill the gap for a few mins a game. The addition must be able to provide solid game after being surrounded by good veteran players. Remember, West is coming back so..all C's need is someone to fill what, 5-10 mins?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I'm afraid BiasLewis will only come in 2nd for the most ridiculous trade proposal of all-time. Nothing can beat the Pierce, Perk, and a #1 pick for Melo trade proposal by our board jester/troll kyceltic. 

HAHAHA!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I just can't believe how some people think nothing needs to be done.

I guess the Lakers and Heat games will tell us all we need to know. Of course we'll hear we didn't have Shaq, West or Quis. I don't know I just wish we could see this team in it's entirety at some point this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I just can't believe how some people think nothing needs to be done. I guess the Lakers and Heat games will tell us all we need to know. Of course we'll hear we didn't have Shaq, West or Quis. I don't know I just wish we could see this team in it's entirety at some point this year.
    Posted by BiasLewis

We all wish we could see this team in its entirety by the end of the year! Without Quis's injury, I'd advocate staying pat with what we have.  However, I admit that his injury might tip us over the edge on the need for a move of some type.

The key to any move, however, is "what's available?"  Sometimes the best move is no move because all moves are ugly because of what you have to give up.  So, standing pat with what we have just might be the right solution.  We just might have to gamble that we'll get Shaq, West, Daniels, and JON back - or at least 3 out of 4 of them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Lets Make a Deal : We all wish we could see this team in its entirety by the end of the year! Without Quis's injury, I'd advocate staying pat with what we have.  However, I admit that his injury might tip us over the edge on the need for a move of some type. The key to any move, however, is "what's available?"  Sometimes the best move is no move because all moves are ugly because of what you have to give up.  So, standing pat with what we have just might be the right solution.  We just might have to gamble that we'll get Shaq, West, Daniels, and JON back - or at least 3 out of 4 of them.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

very well put.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

I just can't believe how some people think nothing needs to be done. I guess the Lakers and Heat games will tell us all we need to know. Of course we'll hear we didn't have Shaq, West or Quis. I don't know I just wish we could see this team in it's entirety at some point this year.
    Posted by BiasLewis

I can see your point.  Injuries are an important factor. Hopefully the Celtics will get healthy at the right time or add another meaningful healthy piece.  I'm sure LaQueen's elbow will be just fine at Playoff time as Duane Wade will be at his side to give him moral support.  Miami has to be eliminated.  It just wouln't be justice if they win the NBA crown.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Lets Make a Deal : I can see your point.  Injuries are an important factor. Hopefully the Celtics will get healthy at the right time or add another meaningful healthy piece.  I'm sure LaQueen's elbow will be just fine at Playoff time as Duane Wade will be at his side to give him moral support.  Miami has to be eliminated.  It just wouln't be justice if they win the NBA crown.
    Posted by cavaliersfan

I actually think that it would be bad for the NBA if that happens.  We would start seeing a lot of players getting together and meet at a town to be on a good team.  It use to be the players made their team by their play.  Now they say they only want to win,  they just want to go somewhere with another superstart to do it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I will spell out our dilemma.

We will have about 27 games left after the AS break.
    We have a 1 game lead in the East
    The trading deadline is Feb. 24th
    Quis is out indefinately
    JON is out indefinately
    West will be back after the AS break
    Shaq will be back after the AS break
    Nate is struggling but should bounce back
    PP minutes will go up

This is your entire bench that backs up an older starting 5.

If we don't make a move by the AS break we run the risk of not having a backup SF for the rest of the season and playoffs. This is only if no one else goes down.

Do you make one move or two?? Making no moves is the most risky thing to do at this stage.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I will spell out our dilemma. We will have about 27 games left after the AS break. We have a 1 game lead in the East The trading deadline is Feb. 24th Quis is out indefinately JON is out indefinately West will be back after the AS break Shaq will be back after the AS break Nate is struggling but should bounce back PP minutes will go up This is your entire bench that backs up an older starting 5. If we don't make a move by the AS break we run the risk of not having a backup SF for the rest of the season and playoffs. This is only if no one else goes down. Do you make one move or two?? Making no moves is the most risky thing to do at this stage.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Let me do some spelling.  Nearly any move you make takes away from what we have even though you add something. Unless you trade a injured player.  Now who wants them?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Have you ever paid a bill with a credit card?

My point is this, sometimes you have to borrow from one area to fix another area because one area is functioning fine but the other area is hurting and to balance things out you take from the area that's functioning well.

We have an abundance of bigs but only one SF. The one position (SF) is the one position that we can't be hurting in because the teams we may be facing down the stretch have good SFs to get the CHIP. Deng, Bron, Hedo, Artest, RJ

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Have you ever paid a bill with a credit card? My point is this, sometimes you have to borrow from one area to fix another area because one area is functioning fine but the other area is hurting and to balance things out you take from the area that's functioning well. We have an abundance of bigs but only one SF. The one position (SF) is the one position that we can't be hurting in because the teams we may be facing down the stretch have good SFs to get the CHIP. Deng, Bron, Hedo, Artest, RJ
    Posted by BiasLewis

I take it you have had credit card problems.  I did one time, took it away from wife.  You picked a bad analysis.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

What a stupid trade!!  I can't believe some of these trade ideas!!

Trying to trade our best player, get real. Ray and KG should be untouchable!!!

If you keep this up i'm going to have to put you on ignore, like i have that clown P34!!!   HAHAHA!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Lets Make a Deal : I take it you have had credit card problems.  I did one time, took it away from wife.  You picked a bad analysis.
    Posted by OneOnOne

OneOnOne, no I haven't had credit card problems but I have paid a bill with a credit card. My point is you take from a strength of the team to improve a weakness of the team. You don't allow the weakness to bring the team down.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

BiasLewis I'm with you.  With all the injuries we've sustained, we have been extremely fortunate that the area where we're weak at (in terms of numbers), the small forward spot, has not been as effected until now.  Right now, Pierce is the only available SF on the roster.

When Pierce comes out of the game, his replacement is playing out of position (Wafer, Luke, etc.).  Then we find ourselves having to play Pierce extended minutes.  That's the last thing we need to do with him.  We just cannot continue playing games while increasing his minutes as we wait to see how Quis will turn out.

I hope we bring in a backup to Pierce and I'll leave that up to Danny to determine who.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Petey62, well PP sat out practice today due to sickness. I'm sure he'll be fine tomorrow. West stepped in for him.

I don't even know how they're holding a legitimate practice. LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Lets Make a Deal : OneOnOne, no I haven't had credit card problems but I have paid a bill with a credit card. My point is you take from a strength of the team to improve a weakness of the team. You don't allow the weakness to bring the team down.
    Posted by BiasLewis

so your rob peter to pay paul?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

In Response to Re: Lets Make a Deal : so your rob peter to pay paul?
    Posted by OneOnOne

We just need to hope Indy buys out Posey and we can pick him up on the cheap.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

What a stupid trade!!  I can't believe some of these trade ideas!!  Trying to trade our best player, get real. Ray and KG should be untouchable!!! If you keep this up i'm going to have to put you on ignore, like i have that clown P34!!!   HAHAHA!!
    Posted by kyceltic

OMG! Is that your way of saying you got bested? 

ROFL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

So far P34, and one username down!!! HAHAHA!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

So far P34, and one username down!!! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Man, you're one sick troll!

Sections
Shortcuts