Lets Make a Deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Lets Make a Deal

ky has humiliated himself on this forum, shameful

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Lets Make a Deal:
    [QUOTE]I just can't believe how some people think nothing needs to be done. Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

bias, your doc can probably give you some meds to calm you down some.  let's see what the wafer can bring to the table before we shoot the trade wad prematurely. 

wafter hasn't had any consistent minutes yet.  let's give him a couple weeks @ 15 mins or whatever and see what he can do defensively.  we know he can shoot and that should come around some.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets Make a Deal : bias, your doc can probably give you some meds to calm you down some.  let's see what the wafer can bring to the table before we shoot the trade wad prematurely.  wafter hasn't had any consistent minutes yet.  let's give him a couple weeks @ 15 mins or whatever and see what he can do defensively.  we know he can shoot and that should come around some.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Acie, don't you know how many times Bias has been right this year? Or hasn't he told you yet?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Wafer? You guys are nuts if you think Wafer is going to step up in crunch time, in big games, in the playoffs...you are fooling yourselves.

Sure if you want to play him in these reg season games fine but ultimately we need someone bigger, with more more big game experience.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I have to lean on the side of looking for some help.

What puts me over the edge is Quis going down. One or two months? Will he be able to work out or practice during that down time? If not, being out 2 months means he'll probably not be much help to us. A 2 month break means out of shape, out of rythim and another month or so to get close to 100%. Thats just too late.

So, my guess is the C's know what Quis is facing. If its the worse case, then we need some help. If Quis can get back mid -March and be effective sometime in April... maybe we can ride out the storm. 

Hard to tell since we just dont know.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Karllost,

You're exactly right. When I hear a guy is out a month with a spinal injury and a preexisting condition. I don't even count on him this year anymore. The C's don't want to be held liable if he sustains any further damage. Doc is already overly cautious so in my mind I don't see Quis coming back. Like you said he'd be out of shape. This is a thumb where he can still run. He probably can't do much for awhile.

If people want to go with Wafer for the remainder of the season. I'm telling you right now #18 WILL NOT be hanging in the Garden.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Two down!!! HAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

[QUOTE]Karllost, You're exactly right. When I hear a guy is out a month with a spinal injury and a preexisting condition. I don't even count on him this year anymore. The C's don't want to be held liable if he sustains any further damage. Doc is already overly cautious so in my mind I don't see Quis coming back. Like you said he'd be out of shape. This is a thumb where he can still run. He probably can't do much for awhile. If people want to go with Wafer for the remainder of the season. I'm telling you right now #18 WILL NOT be hanging in the Garden.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

A Wafer is a thin dry crustm or sweet flake added to ice cream.

No place does it mention basketball player or Defense.  Just some thin flake!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bias,
    Nobody is suggesting Wafer as the alternative, just thinking we should see what he can do with more minutes.  We have no one else at the moment so why not. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

This trade works
    We get from Houston
    S. Battier, A Brooks, L. Smith
    Houston gets from us
    Quis, Semih, Nate

We get a SF
    Houston addresses their problem at center. 

Backup PG's get swapped.

Fire away.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Karllost, You're exactly right. When I hear a guy is out a month with a spinal injury and a preexisting condition. I don't even count on him this year anymore. The C's don't want to be held liable if he sustains any further damage. Doc is already overly cautious so in my mind I don't see Quis coming back. Like you said he'd be out of shape. This is a thumb where he can still run. He probably can't do much for awhile. If people want to go with Wafer for the remainder of the season. I'm telling you right now #18 WILL NOT be hanging in the Garden.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Are you kin to Kevin McHale?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You want to make a deal now? Didn't you just say to be patient?

[/QUOTE]

That P34 dude,  that was you wasn't it?   I forgot about him.  No deals right now for me.  You can keep bringing these up on me all you want.  I will stand behind my posts.  Unlike some people.  Actually they are kind of interesting.

I just don't understand why you decided to attack Rame because I posted a couple of old threads yesterday morning?  What did he do?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You want to make a deal now? Didn't you just say to be patient?

[/QUOTE]

That P34 dude,  that was you wasn't it?   I forgot about him.  No deals right now for me.  You can keep bringing these up on me all you want.  I will stand behind my posts.  Unlike some people.  Actually they are kind of interesting.

I just don't understand why you decided to attack Rame because I posted a couple of old threads yesterday morning?  What did he do?

[/QUOTE]

You didn't know what rame did?

Since you didn't know, he's been calling me a coward for days now.

[/QUOTE]

Let by gone be by gones.  Sticks and stones and all that stuff.  Be the bigger man.  etc.

Sections
Shortcuts