Let's Not Forget This is A Rebuilding Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

Re: Let's Not Forget This is A Rebuilding Year

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Celtics retooled in 2010 when they added Sheed and Quis.

This season is different. While the Celts are not a rebuilding team like the Hornets or Bobcats, the Celts were rebuilding the team in the offseason. And if they make another big trad on or before the trade deadline, then the rebuilding continues.

Again, Ainge is trying to rebuild on the fly. It's still rebuilding.

[/QUOTE]

I guess, using your version of the term "rebuilding", someone could make an argument that the Heats, with the additions of Ray and Rashard Lewis, that they are also rebuilding.  haha 

No offense, but what I think is happening here, with this thread, is a prime example of some of us trying to come to terms with realizing our favorite team is not as good as we might have hope for. And that we are now a little to embarrass to come right out and admit that we were wrong about certain bold predictions, we so confindently made, in regards to how certain new players would vastly improve the team and fill the void cause by certain players leaving the team. 

So instead of admitting we are pretenders and not true contenders, like a politition, we can spin it a little and say retool or rebuild, just in case the team comes around... That way, we can be right regardless of how the team performs.  If our team suxs, we can say:"Well, I did say we were rebuilding." Or if it turns out the team does well, we can say: "See I told you our rebuilding was really just a retooling, that's what I meant. I was right all along."

Great strategy, I think I am actaully going to use it myself...hehe.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

People can smell and excuse when it stinks, C's are not 'rebuilding'.

One thread of you talking to yourself is more than enough to prove you a hypocrite for your pathetic attacks on me for trying to break an essay into 3 posts... I hardly have the 10 hours a day you do on this site to go and find 'multiple' threads where you post the first 3-4 times, but rest assured in your 14,000 posts you have done that multiple times.

And just knowing you did it ONCE days before attacking me for the same things makes you look pretty foolish with egg all over your face.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Your game is lame Fierce... i'm not spending my time playing it... you looked like a fool for attacking my thread about who starts... you 100% were a hypocrite based off of doing the same thing days before and being called out on it and now you have no idea how the term 'rebuild' is applied in the NBA, that you think Webster's can prove a point for you when it just makes you look less like someone with a clue about the sport. Pretty sad. I pity you.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts