Line-ups

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

Line-ups

Doc needs to change things up, I agree with several suggested line-ups. Here's mine.

Start with Defense:

Rondo (Man-up with 2nd best guard, play D rondo)

Bradley (Lee until AB is back, but have him channel his inner AB)

Green (Focus on D, camp in the corner on Offense)

Sullnger (Rebound, kid, rebound)

KG ( Run offense through KG in the post, with Bradley cutting, and JG in the corner)

Infuse with Offense

Rondo (speed up tempo, ball movement, alternate between Terry and Wilcox for transition 3's & ally0ops)

Terry ( Do what you do best, then defend the 3)

Pierce (Run offense through Pierce in 1/2 court)

Bass (Do what he does best, mid-range jumper)

Wilcox

Then go BIG

Barbosa

Pierce (act as point-forward or let Barbosa push it)

Green

Sullinger

KG

Go Guards/Small:

Rondo

Barbosa

Terry

Green

KG

THE BOTTOM LINE:

1. Start green & Sullinger. We need the athleticism on defense, and we need a SOLID rebounder to help KG so that we don't give up 2nd chance opportunities.

2. Run offense through KG when he's out there. When KG comes out, run through Pierce.

3. Go BIG before you go small, but really both of these atypical lineups should showcase both Green & Pierce together.

4. Give sullinger big minutes, at least 30 a game. Play him early, not late. Pair him always with Wilcox or KG.

5. When Bradley comes back, I'd like to see him paired with KG. Ask him for a strong defensive effort, then give him some rest. Lee really should be playing this role as well, allowing Terry off the bench as a pure scorer.

6. Ask more from Rondo, but give him more rest. If he can't play like an Allstar on both ends of the floor, sit him.

7. Jeff green needs as many minutes as Pierce. They share the 3 spot, Pierce can play minutes at the 2, Jeff at the 4.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Line-ups

In response to TomyRules's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doc needs to change things up, I agree with several suggested line-ups. Here's mine.

Start with Defense:

Rondo (Man-up with 2nd best guard, play D rondo)

Bradley (Lee until AB is back, but have him channel his inner AB)

Green (Focus on D, camp in the corner on Offense)

Sullnger (Rebound, kid, rebound)

KG ( Run offense through KG in the post, with Bradley cutting, and JG in the corner)

Infuse with Offense

Rondo (speed up tempo, ball movement, alternate between Terry and Wilcox for transition 3's & ally0ops)

Terry ( Do what you do best, then defend the 3)

Pierce (Run offense through Pierce in 1/2 court)

Bass (Do what he does best, mid-range jumper)

Wilcox

Then go BIG

Barbosa

Pierce (act as point-forward or let Barbosa push it)

Green

Sullinger

KG

Go Guards/Small:

Rondo

Barbosa

Terry

Green

KG

THE BOTTOM LINE:

1. Start green & Sullinger. We need the athleticism on defense, and we need a SOLID rebounder to help KG so that we don't give up 2nd chance opportunities.

2. Run offense through KG when he's out there. When KG comes out, run through Pierce.

3. Go BIG before you go small, but really both of these atypical lineups should showcase both Green & Pierce together.

4. Give sullinger big minutes, at least 30 a game. Play him early, not late. Pair him always with Wilcox or KG.

5. When Bradley comes back, I'd like to see him paired with KG. Ask him for a strong defensive effort, then give him some rest. Lee really should be playing this role as well, allowing Terry off the bench as a pure scorer.

6. Ask more from Rondo, but give him more rest. If he can't play like an Allstar on both ends of the floor, sit him.

7. Jeff green needs as many minutes as Pierce. They share the 3 spot, Pierce can play minutes at the 2, Jeff at the 4.

[/QUOTE]

+1

Good Points. I agree.. try starting Green, give Sullinger a lot more minutes!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Doc will NEVER not start PP...even though he should think about it. PP should be the 6th man.

It would cause a serious rift on the team. Doc is too loyal to PP, KG and Rondo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

IMO line up changes won't matter much as long as Green, Lee, Terry, Bass and Wilcox continue to underperform and play inconsistently. Sullinger gets a free pass because he's a rookie. Lack of proper physical conditioning appears to be a factor too. It remains to be seen whether Bradley will be effective this season after recovering from double shoulder surgery.

Sections
Shortcuts