LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK....

BECAUSE DOC RIVERS WOULD RATHER KEEP THE VET'S HAPPY......  SO, WE FIND OURSELVES WITH A BADLY INJURED RONDO, AND A USELESS OFTEN HURT/TROUBLED  DELONTE WEST. HECK, IT'S BEEN TOUGH FOR JEFF GREEN TO GET HIS MINUTES BECAUSE DOC COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME FROM THE OLD/TIRED VET'S !!!  DOC NOW NEEDS TO GET CREATIVE, QUICKLY OR IT'S OVER !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Re: LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK....

In Response to LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK....:
    [QUOTE]   BECAUSE DOC RIVERS WOULD RATHER KEEP THE VET'S HAPPY......  SO, WE FIND OURSELVES WITH A BADLY INJURED RONDO, AND A USELESS OFTEN HURT/TROUBLED  DELONTE WEST. HECK, IT'S BENN TOUGH FOR JEFF GREEN TO GET HIS MINUTES BECAUSE DOC COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME FROM THE OLD/TIRED VET'S !!!  DOC NOW NEEDS TO GET CREATIVE, QUICKLY OR IT'S OVER !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    Really?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK....

In Response to Re: LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK.... : Really?
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]  AS NANCY PELOSI WOULD SAY...... "I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE GAME TO FIND OUT"  !!  BTW, I BET THE  "OLD LAKERS" SLEPT LATE THIS MORNING !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i hope bradley sees more playing time next season. he may not be ready now and he has a long way to go but its interesting what he can bring once he learns to play real celtics basketball.

imo delonte played fairly good on that stretch when rondo went to the locker room. i hope he brings that again in this game

go Celtics!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Yeah, I agree with Green-Islander.  Bradley is like 20 years old.  He will be good but he needs time to get there. 

In the meantime, Rondo and West will tough it out.  They're both hurt but have Celtic hearts.  By the way, Bill, I do not even remotely recognize your description of West.  He's been injured 4 times this year but neither useless nor troubled since he came back to the Celtics.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Rico, is that you????

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK....:
    [QUOTE]   BECAUSE DOC RIVERS WOULD RATHER KEEP THE VET'S HAPPY......  SO, WE FIND OURSELVES WITH A BADLY INJURED RONDO, AND A USELESS OFTEN HURT/TROUBLED  DELONTE WEST. HECK, IT'S BEEN TOUGH FOR JEFF GREEN TO GET HIS MINUTES BECAUSE DOC COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME FROM THE OLD/TIRED VET'S !!!  DOC NOW NEEDS TO GET CREATIVE, QUICKLY OR IT'S OVER !!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]so r u in favor of playing avery or not? u ramble too much...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

why would we play avery? hes the 4th best pg on this team rite now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: LIVE WITH THE VETS, DIE WITH THE VETS. AVERY BRADLEY WAS A WASTED DRAFT PICK....:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I agree with Green-Islander.  Bradley is like 20 years old.  He will be good but he needs time to get there.  In the meantime, Rondo and West will tough it out.  They're both hurt but have Celtic hearts.  By the way, Bill, I do not even remotely recognize your description of West.  He's been injured 4 times this year but neither useless nor troubled since he came back to the Celtics.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]GOOD POST.... MY POINT ON D WEST, I KNOW WHAT HE CAN BRING WHEN THINGS ARE "RIGHT", IT'S JUST THAT THINGS NEVER SEEM TO STAY ON POINT FOR THE MAN !!  ALL IN ALL, YA CAN'T WIN IN THE PLAYOFFS WITH A 7 MAN ROTATION.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Exactly.  A 7 man rotation does not cut it, especially in overtime and especially over a best of 7 series.  Totally agreed.

As for things being "right" or "on point" for West... I think that statement could be generalized to this year's entire team.  We have it on paper, we have it in our hearts more than any other team... yet so far have just never put it together long enough or convincingly enough.  And I blame our plethora of injuries for that too.  As for West on a personal level - and I don't know if that's what you were referring to but just in case, I'll address it anyway - by all accounts he seems to be in a really, really good place with the bipolar thing. 

Anyway, I hope this team can pull it together and fire on all cylinders, because on paper we should have one he!! of a 9 or even 10 man rotation.

Sections
Shortcuts