lol, KOBE unfollowed DH on twitter immediately after his decision.. what does it mean?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: lol, KOBE unfollowed DH on twitter immediately after his decision.. what does it mean?

I know I am always setting you straight but you sometimes post excitably before you research. 

Just a heads up the main reason DH didn't sign with LA is becuase of coach D'Antoni. 

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9453005/dwight-howard-join-houston-rockets-sources-say

I guarantee you if Phil Jackson is hired instead, DH stays - despite Kobe. Phil reigns Kobe in and has a better offensive system for Dwight. 

It will be interesting to see if DH can become a great center again. 

You were of course way off on your DH to the Celtics stuff, he didn't even talk with them but well, you tried. 

The best thing is blaggedy will never be back in this forum. No way he has the guts to replace his icon and come back. 

He'll likely come back as a different screen name. 

Have a blessed day wherever you are blaggedy, we told you this would fail.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Re: lol, KOBE unfollowed DH on twitter immediately after his decision.. what does it mean?

What does it mean?....I'm taking a big, big gamble and stick my neck out to say, well, perhaps, it's because they're no longer homies.

Sections
Shortcuts