Look who finally got a clue...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Look who finally got a clue...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kobe-bryant---this-isn-t-working--101830224.html

'This isn't working'

got that right...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Look who finally got a clue...

What would make Gasol think that Kobe wasn't going to pass the ball and would more than likely put up a shot?    I am quite sure that Kobe looking like a idiot passing the ball hasn't happened quite as much as he would think.

"I've tried to go out of my way to get him the ball," Bryant told Y! Sports. "Sometimes I end up looking like an idiot, because I get up in the air, I've got a shot, but I try to find him. But he thinks I'm going to shoot, so his back is turned. I'm trying to think about getting him the ball a lot – take care of him as much as I possibly can. It takes me out of rhythm a little bit, but I'm fine with that. If that's going to help our team, I'm more than willing to do that."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Actually i thinks its worse than that...I think its about Howard complaining of not getting the ball enough...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Kobe shoots more shots per game, by far, than any other player in the NBA.  But he is a lowly 53rd in FG% and one of the top 5 in turnovers.

So after trying to blame everyone else on the team, Kobe asks us all to watch his 81 point performance and follow him on Twitter for his comments, predictably about how great he is.

Not counting players who have left the Lakers, so far this season, Gasol, Howard and Metta have all complained about Kobe's ball hogging.  

The problem with the Lakers is that Kobe doesn't understand that HE IS THE PROBLEM.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

What would make Gasol think that Kobe wasn't going to pass the ball and would more than likely put up a shot?    I am quite sure that Kobe looking like a idiot passing the ball hasn't happened quite as much as he would think.

"I've tried to go out of my way to get him the ball," Bryant told Y! Sports. "Sometimes I end up looking like an idiot, because I get up in the air, I've got a shot, but I try to find him. But he thinks I'm going to shoot, so his back is turned. I'm trying to think about getting him the ball a lot – take care of him as much as I possibly can. It takes me out of rhythm a little bit, but I'm fine with that. If that's going to help our team, I'm more than willing to do that."

This is a comment about Howard, not Gasol!

Sections
Shortcuts