1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Looks Like Trolls Got A Grill Bashing Today!!!

Not really surprised that they lost.  The game was very competitive for the 1st half. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Clips swept that team this year, and the average margin of victory was 14 points.  Yes, Virginia, there's a new sheriff in town!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Lakers get crushed in another road loss (that actually came in the Staples Center...their home arena)....Lakers vs good teams usually = loss.....Lakers on the road also usually = loss

but the fans know they are just making that final push to get embarrased in the playoffs.....for the third year in a row....

there is a new sheriff in town...his name is "Clip".....he is young, strong, deep, and fearless....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

One more Jazz win and its over!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1595686-los-angeles-lakers-vs-los-angeles-clippers-4713-video-highlights-and-recap

Highlights or lowlights..depending if you are watching from Europe...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

unfortunately, I don't think the Jazz have a chance against the Warriors tonight...I hope I'm wrong....still, looking at the schedules, the Jazz may have the easier route into these playoffs...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1596146-dwight-howards-return-to-la-lakers-next-season-anything-but-certain

More good news from Europe...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

unfortunately, I don't think the Jazz have a chance against the Warriors tonight...I hope I'm wrong....still, looking at the schedules, the Jazz may have the easier route into these playoffs...

Don't underestimate these guys..they can play pretty good ball when inspired..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Howard is not going to resign there.  That will cause trolls the most pain.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Actually, I hope Howard re-signs, because I still believe he's not someone you can build a champion around.  Whereas, if he leaves, they start clearing mucho cap space to go after Lebron in 2014, and then they'll be insufferable.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

Hi Duke...bet you're happy you were wrong !!!

I was at this game...on my iPAD now in the car going over the Bay Bridge.  Having been in the Bay Area 40+ years I'm a local fan too, first Boston teams, Celtics-GS, Sox-Giants and Pats-49ers. As Lakers had beaten GS 34 our of 36 games until GS won the last, you can imagine that local fans hate the Lakers as much as Celtic fans and I love hearing "Beat LA, Beat LA" as if I were in Boston.

Please do not think that GS purposely blew this game so LA would stay in 9th place as I'm sure LA papers & LA trolls might suggest. GS played its heart out and for the first time this season, I'm not unhappy the Warriors lost as the loss does not affect its standings.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Number6Fan's comment:

Actually, I hope Howard re-signs, because I still believe he's not someone you can build a champion around.  Whereas, if he leaves, they start clearing mucho cap space to go after Lebron in 2014, and then they'll be insufferable.

You have a point. Howard is not championship material.

The issue about cap space, what room will they have next year? They are at over 100 million.  Without Howard they are still over correct?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Number6Fan's comment:

You have a point. Howard is not championship material.

Neither was James until he got together with Wade and Bosh.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Someone can check, but according to my very quick math, I think the Jazz magic number is 4