1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Looks Like Trolls Got A Grill Bashing Today!!!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

It's really, really getting old!

Lakers win, trolls come here to annoy Celtic fans.

When Lakers lose, they pretend they're on vacation, in Europe!

photo wwwMessenToolscom-Humor-risa-perro.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgX6qlJEMc

ROTFLMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

April Lakers Home Jazz Home   Schedule Opponent Away Opponent Away   9 NO Home Thunder Home   10 Portland Away       11           12 GS Home Wolves Home   13           14 Sa Home       15     Wolves Away   16           17 Houston Home Grisslys Away                           Record 40 37 41 37   Final 43 37 43 37   Record           Assume Lakers win 3/5 Assume Jazz go 2/2    

If Slackers win 3 or 5 and Jazz go 2-2..Jazz get tie braker...

If The Playoffs Started Today Eastern Conference Western Conference vs. (1) MIAMI (1H) vs. (8) Milwaukee (Miami leads 2-1) vs. (2) NEW YORK vs. (7) Boston (New York won 3-1) vs. (3) INDIANA vs. (6) Atlanta (Series tied 2-2) vs. (4) BROOKLYN vs. (5) Chicago (Chicago won 3-1) vs. (1) SAN ANTONIO vs. (8) Utah (San Antonio won 2-1) vs. (2) OKLAHOMA CITY vs. (7) Houston (Oklahoma City won 2-1) vs. (3) DENVER vs. (6) Golden State (Denver won 3-1) vs. (4) LOS ANGELES (1A) vs. (5) Memphis (Los Angeles leads 2-1)

Above records are for the season series between the two teams Standings    

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

April

Lakers

Home

Jazz

Home

Schedule

Opponent

Away

Opponent

Away

NO

Home

Thunder

Home

Portland

Away

GS

Home

Wolves

Home

Sa

Home

Wolves

Away

Houston

Home

Grisslys

Away

Record

Final

Record

Assume

Lakers

win 3/5

Assume

Jazz

go 2/2

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Sorry can't get my excel to copy right...

Lakers have 5 games and Jazz four..

assume lakers win 3 of 5

and Jazz go 2-2..

they tie and eliminated the Slackers...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

is meta crack head playing?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

it looks like DW and company are going broken back fishing...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"One more Jazz win and its over!!!"

Umm, no. The Jazz are only up on the Lakers by a half game AFTER beating the Warriors. I'd love to see the Lakers  out of the playoffs but the Jazz are not close to clinching, sorry. Golden State, the 6 seed, hasn't even clinched yet.

That said the trollish Laker fans who hang out here sure are a gutless bunch...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"One more Jazz win and its over!!!"

Umm, no. The Jazz are only up on the Lakers by a half game AFTER beating the Warriors. I'd love to see the Lakers  out of the playoffs but the Jazz are not close to clinching, sorry. Golden State, the 6 seed, hasn't even clinched yet.

That said the trollish Laker fans who hang out here sure are a gutless bunch...

fair enough, I say two more wins/one slacker loss and finito!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Well, if not their team at least there's something Celtics fans can get passionate about. 

;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

Well, if not their team at least there's something Celtics fans can get passionate about. 

;)

The Celtics fans are always passionate about their team.  What they are truly enjoying is crapping on the trolls that try to stink up this place.  There may be just two of these trolls split up into multiple personalities.  But we must appreciate them for providing us with so much pleasure.  My personal favorite is TommyFool.  Ended up making a fool of himself and then tried to play the sympathy card with some cock-and-bull story of a family issue.

Too bad that these guys have not left a place for you on this forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

;)

The Celtics fans are always passionate about their team.  What they are truly enjoying is crapping on the trolls that try to stink up this place.  There may be just two of these trolls split up into multiple personalities.  But we must appreciate them for providing us with so much pleasure.  My personal favorite is TommyFool.  Ended up making a fool of himself and then tried to play the sympathy card with some cock-and-bull story of a family issue.

I'm pretty content with my place on this forum. You?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

;)

That's more than can be said about your team....Surprised

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Its crying time, I mean panic in the city...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1586752-updated-nba-mock-draft-heading-into-2013-final-four#/articles/1596230-its-panic-time-for-laker-nation

This just keeps getting better....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

;)

That's more than can be said about your team....Surprised

I've always been passionate about my team, if that is what you are getting at.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Assuming the worst case scenario comes true, the Lakers still have what other teams don't - Kupchak. The Lakers will be fine. He's done it before and he will do it again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Assuming the worst case scenario comes true, the Lakers still have what other teams don't - Kupchak. The Lakers will be fine. He's done it before and he will do it again.

Admire your optimism, but..............Jerry is gone, and Jimmy doesn't want to pay lux tax.  Looks like unless you can sell Gasol for an all-star, things will get worse before they get better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

;)

I'm pretty content with my place on this forum. You?

Good for you.  You seem to be a consistently normal Lakers fan on this forum.  As for my place on this forum, I don't know why you would question that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Correct....Utah's magic number is 4

OK,  not to sound like a troll but as far as Mitch goes....what fantastic moves has he made?...I am not being sarcastic...I just would like a recap...

going back to the Gasol trade...it was great...but the Jerry West story on that one won't go away...

acquiring Sessions for a 1st round draft pick and then letting him walk...?

acquiring Nash (now 39 years old) for two 1st's and two 2nd's and signing him long term...?

acquiring Howard when Orlando had to trade him?...when Howard said that Los Angeles was not where he wanted to play?...and now risking him walking for nothing...?

These are legitimate questions.....I think Danny has done just as good a job....acquiring Ray and KG....drafting Powe, Baby, Sullinger....did Danny draft Rondo...? ...anyway, I am not an expert on GM's and their talent for moves (at least not since Red)...so I am open to your thoughts on this....again...no sarcasm....a legit question...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

OK,  not to sound like a troll but as far as Mitch goes....what fantastic moves has he made?...I am not being sarcastic...I just would like a recap...

going back to the Gasol trade...it was great...but the Jerry West story on that one won't go away...

acquiring Nash (now 39 years old) for two 1st's and two 2nd's and signing him long term...?

acquiring Howard when Orlando had to trade him?...when Howard said that Los Angeles was not where he wanted to play?...and now risking him walking for nothing...?

These are legitimate questions.....I think Danny has done just as good a job....acquiring Ray and KG....drafting Powe, Baby, Sullinger....did Danny draft Rondo...? ...anyway, I am not an expert on GM's and their talent for moves (at least not since Red)...so I am open to your thoughts on this....again...no sarcasm....a legit question...

Yes.  Danny bought a 1st round pick from Phoenix and drafted Rondo.  It was a pretty gutsy move.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Yes.  Danny bought a 1st round pick from Phoenix and drafted Rondo.  It was a pretty gutsy move.

Says here that Phoenix drafted him

http://rajonrondo.com/about/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

People believe Jerry West had a hand in trading Gasol just like people think Mchale gifted the Celtics with KG

Ramon Sessions opted out of his contract and wanted more money

after the way he so bad durning the playoffs i glad they did not bring him back.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

I credit Kupchak with drafting Andrew Bynum (at the prodding of Jim), acquiring Pau Gasol for scrubs, trading Lamar Odom and Pau for Chris Paul and cap relief (the brilliant trade was a done deal, undone by shady intervention of Stern), signing Steve Nash and trading for Dwight Howard (still good moves IMO, undermined by Jim's poor choice of Mike D'Antoni), trading for Trevor Ariza (who fit perfectly on the Lakers roster), signing Karl Malone and Gary Payton (again, didn't lead to a title ultimately, but there's not a GM in the league that wouldn't have leapt at the chance to sign those two). Those are some moves that come to mind.

And he was trained under Jerry West, one of the greatest GMs of all time.

Sections
Shortcuts