1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Looks Like Trolls Got A Grill Bashing Today!!!

It doesn't............take it up with Ireland, Thompson, Markasi, Mason and the other guys who said it after the last LAL/LAC game.

You really think .75 is significant???????  Someone said it, I repeated it.  I didn't do the math myself..........I don't care!!!!!

Bye!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

It doesn't............take it up with Ireland, Thompson, Markasi, Mason and the other guys who said it after the last LAL/LAC game.

You really think .75 is significant???????  Someone said it, I repeated it.  I didn't do the math myself..........I don't care!!!!!

Bye!!

You posted it here, that's why you had to explain it. How is 13.25 == 14?

It isn't..................but the difference is insignificant, since you can't score .75 points in a game.  That's twice now............................your turn:

How is 45 wins the same as 44??????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

It isn't..................but the difference is insignificant, since you can't score .75 points in a game.  That's twice now............................your turn:

1) It isn't? then why did you say 14?

2) You were talking about "average margin", "average margin" of course can be a real number.

3) How is A->B the same as !A -> !B?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1) It isn't? then why did you say 14?

2) You were talking about "average margin", "average margin" of course can be a real number.

3) How is A->B the same as !A -> !B?

It doesn't matter little laker troll but be blessed surely without kobe you know the lakers have regressed though you don't confess but it sure is a mess now in lakersville huh little troll so don't be depress and lets not press the sorry fate of the lakers anymore ok my little troll friend better if you just scroll further below and except the lakers worthy fate you know lol.

No need as you laker trolls would say be  blessed when you  trolls are already depressed .... Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha.Yell

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking