Los Angeles Lakers say Dwight Howard won't be ready for start of training camp - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Los Angeles Lakers say Dwight Howard won't be ready for start of training camp - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

As the forum will not allow me to copy & paste this link or copy & paste the text article, simply copy & paste the Headline & put it into Google & you'll find links & be able to read this story.

Seems he hasn't finished his rehabilitation from back surgery. Sort of glad we don't have to deal with this. He might end up being as unavailable to them as was Shaq to us  and 14 years younger. Wouldn't be a dry eye in my house if this happens (HA) !!! 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: Los Angeles Lakers say Dwight Howard won't be ready for start of training camp - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/14/sports/la-sp-newswire-20120914

Here you go right from the site most of you m f'ers should be harrassing people!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Los Angeles Lakers say Dwight Howard won't be ready for start of training camp - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

In response to dfurypos' comment:

In response to DFURY13's comment:

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep/14/sports/la-sp-newswire-20120914

Here you go right from the site most of you m f'ers should be harrassing people!

:madasshol

Reported for obscenity!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Or Bloggy saying the MIA Heat were in the 2010 NBA Finals!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Not you, apparently.  Or do you deny writing that the Heat lost in 2010?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

HA HA - yes they did.  But YOU said they lost in the Finals - thanks for playing!!!

Tell you what - and I know you won't honor it anyway  - I will stop mentioning your little gaffe (that means mistake, son), if you stop mentioning Steve Nash to the Knicks.  Obviously, I was wrong on that one, the info I put on here was premature!

Deal?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Ha! I bet you would like that. No thanks! I get a kick out of reading hedleylamar said "Steve Nash will be Knick".

Besides, everytime I see 2010, it brings up a wonderful memory of the Lakers beating the Celtics in game 7 of the Finals. I win either way on this one. Sorry kiddo.

Still a welcher.........I reported what I read on the Internet.  The Knicks were talking to Nash, and there was mutual interest.  I NEVER said he signed there, and you know it.  YOU, on the other hand, wrote that the Heat lost in the 2010 Finals.  That was a more egregious (that means serious, son) error,  becuase it shows a lack of knowledge.  Mine was just premature.  There WERE conversations, but he ended up being traded to another team.  You cannot prove I said otherwise....................

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You are welcome, Mr "my words are awesome, and I won't return until Oct 8".

I KNEW you'd welch on that bet - THAT prediction came true!

How did the Heat do in the 2010 Finals??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

As per Doc "Who cares about the west".

Sections
Shortcuts