Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics

In Response to Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics:
    In Response to Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics : I think Boston will more than likely end up with a better record than the Lakers or Clips.....we're in the east which is infinitely easier than the wild wild west. I think it's 9-3 west since the new millenium. Ugh!
    Posted by null

HA HA HA - for once I agree, since there is NO WAY you get past the Mavs and their new stud Lamar Odom!!

Will Lamar cheap shot koME??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Where the hell did all this "UGH" stuff come from......?  ...can we stop already...?
    ...sorry for the rant...but it does bug the hell out of me.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics:
    How about that? L.A. now one way or the other will get another champion before the Boston (have) Beans. MUHUHAHAHAHAHA.
    Posted by Lakerstroll

Had Kaman and Gordon not missed half of last season, LA would have had two teams that are better than the Cs last year as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Where the hell did all this "UGH" stuff come from......?  ...can we stop already...? ...sorry for the rant...but it does bug the hell out of me.....
    Posted by Duke4

This is apparently how you express yourself when you have little to say and nothing else to do.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danny1972. Show danny1972's posts

Go back to cheering for your rapist buddy Kobe!  Heard Vanessa finally got rid of him cause he raped someone else.  Must be fun cheering for that pud!
    In Response to Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics:
    How about that? L.A. now one way or the other will get another champion before the Boston (have) Beans. MUHUHAHAHAHAHA.
    Posted by Lakerstroll

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics : Comments like this is why Bias, Lewis and now Green all got their heart taken away. God listens to arrogance and false celtic pride like this. I think they call it payback.
    Posted by Lakerstroll

Don't bring God into the discussion!!  Payback would be watching the arrogant Buss, the arrogant Kupchak wait 22 more years before another title - THAT's payback, and you are the resident jerk on this forum!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

In Response to Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics : Don't bring God into the discussion!!  Payback would be watching the arrogant Buss, the arrogant Kupchak wait 22 more years before another title - THAT's payback, and you are the resident jerk on this forum!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

...so sensitive. Geez.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Los Angeles now has 2 teams better than the Celtics : ...so sensitive. Geez.
    Posted by Lakerstroll

Back off, man - or I'll start up on Mr. Bryant and Mr. Johnson!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Don't be mad at me, be mad at God. I truly believe all the namecalling on this board toward the Lakers, with rapists and koME and pervert, only provoked God to again humble the Celtics and their fans. It's the only explanation. Please explain how 3 active players, all young have had this these serious cardiac abnormalities, and all with the Cs? Because of Him being provoked your team will slowly be back in a 25 year wait.  The writing is on the wall. Look at your team last year and look at it now, disintegrating right before youre eyes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't be mad at me, be mad at God. I truly believe all the namecalling on this board toward the Lakers, with rapists and koME and pervert, only provoked God to again humble the Celtics and their fans. It's the only explanation. Please explain how 3 active players, all young have had this these serious cardiac abnormalities, and all with the Cs? Because of Him being provoked your team will slowly be back in a 25 year wait.  The writing is on the wall. Look at your team last year and look at it now, disintegrating right before youre eyes.
    Posted by Lakerstroll

koME isn't a rapist, he's an adulterer.  My wife would consider those the same!!  Too bad about Magic, isn't it?  He couldn't control his Magic Johnson?

Sections
Shortcuts