Lose one for the Gipper today!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Lose one for the Gipper today!

Today would be a damn good loss.  Should rest Sully since he's dealing with nagging hand injuries.  The next game is a must lose as well - in Philly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Lose one for the Gipper today!

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Today would be a damn good loss.  Should rest Sully since he's dealing with nagging hand injuries.  The next game is a must lose as well - in Philly.

[/QUOTE]

I hear you, Orlando is really bad, Philly is not really bad they are just really young. If they lose both of these they are in good shape.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hear you, Orlando is really bad, Philly is not really bad they are just really young. If they lose both of these they are in good shape.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  Good shape for what, it's not even All Star Break!  I can see the dummies booing the crap out of the C's in the near future.  The Garden will be a ghost town.....Enjoy!

Winking Thumbs Up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!  Good shape for what, it's not even All Star Break!  I can see the dummies booing the crap out of the C's in the near future.  The Garden will be a ghost town.....Enjoy!

Winking Thumbs Up

[/QUOTE]

You seem mad about something. Grr.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

you can do it, boys!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Winking Thumbs Up

[/QUOTE]

They are already booing in Staples...........enjoy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Winking Thumbs Up

[/QUOTE]

Youd do realize that the trade deadline is Feb 20.  By that point, the Celtics will have played 55 games.  That means there will only be 27 left.  Ainge will blow this team sky high at the deadline with any combination of Hump, Green, and Bass gone....and maybe even Rondo.  The Celtics will be lucky to get 2 wins after the deadline.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

Celts may have to go into "Double-Secret Tank Mode" today to pull off a loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am a Celtic fan.  Therefore, I hope they win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm a Celtic fan too.  I want them to win championships, not pointless games like today.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm a Celtic fan too.  I want them to win championships, not pointless games like today.

[/QUOTE]

what the hell are they doing winning this game...how can they do this to me..damnit!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what the hell are they doing winning this game...how can they do this to me..damnit!

[/QUOTE]

I just shut it off in disgust.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I just shut it off in disgust.

[/QUOTE]

lol..yeah we beat the magic? what the hell is that? to tell you the truth we be better off with a loss in this game..it's the magic!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

Hope the C's can pay Philly back.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]

Hope the C's can pay Philly back.

[/QUOTE]

X2 win baby, win!!!!! Draft is no guarantee. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ouch, the tankapalooza train has been derailed!  Seems Rondo is gunning for the 8th seed....Enjoy!Shush

Sections
Shortcuts