looks like were getting the 6th or 7th pick plus 18th  who would draft

[/QUOTE]

say's who? 18th yeah but?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: lottery pick

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vonleh, Gordon, or McDermott most likely. depressing thought after thinking about Embiid, Parker, Wiggins, and Exum just 2 days ago.

[/QUOTE]

Very depressing. At this point, I hope Ainge trades the first pick for the best player that we can get. Love, Aldridge or someone of that nature. I am going to believe in my tiny little mind that Ainge has a deal already worked out because I would hate to think that Stevens is so short-sighted as to drop out of the running for Embiid, Parker or Wiggins. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

The Celtics will probably beat Philly and will end up going from the 3rd worst team to #6 overall.  

So if Wiggins, Parker, and Embiid are gone, who are the next best three players?

Randle, Smart, Exum, Vonleh?

Who is your top choice from that bunch?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

No one knows where we will pick.

The drawing is May 20th.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one knows where we will pick.

The drawing is May 20th.

[/QUOTE]

What we know is that if we finished with 6th worst record, we have 78.5% chance of getting 6th pick or worse.  As supposed to finishing 3rd worst where we have 96% chance of getting 5th pick or better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

If Utah wins and Boston loses tonight, we may wind up in a three-way tie for the 4th worst record.  I realize that a coin flip decides a two-way tie, how would they decide a three-way tie?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Utah wins and Boston loses tonight, we may wind up in a three-way tie for the 4th worst record.  I realize that a coin flip decides a two-way tie, how would they decide a three-way tie?

[/QUOTE]

Good question.  There would be total of 270 ping pong balls, so each should get 90.  But if none of them move up into the top 3, how do they determine the draft order of the 3 teams.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They bring in Fiercy, Mployee , and GK for a cage wrestling match. Whoever is last in the ring gets the pick. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They bring in Fiercy, Mployee , and GK for a cage wrestling match. Whoever is last in the ring gets the pick. 

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay chill!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You forgot HEADleyLamarr AKA RedRuss so I can lay the smackdown on all three...

beer with hogan the rock   stone cold

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Keep me out of your little girly fights................not interested - you're such a jerk, GK!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Keep me out of your little girly fights................not interested - you're such a jerk, GK!

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Selfies of you are not amusing.....................

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Selfies of you are not amusing.....................

[/QUOTE]

I put a smile on your face. Admit it, you were having a rough Monday... Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty.

NOW I'm smiling!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

NOW I'm smiling!!

[/QUOTE]

Good. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Soon I'll be off ignore. You have put me on ignore over 50 times already...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

[QUOTE]

NOW I'm smiling!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh Yes "real" hedleylamarr. I think all Celt fans should put all of the trolls on ignore....Fbomery, GK, the fake hedley etc.....all they want to do is agitate and if we all slap them on ignore, there would be no reason for them to be here. However, I can see people who feel the need to do this type of thing continuing to post so they can read their own quotes a few hundred times over......Pretty obvious these types of people are bit challenged in the mind.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NOW I'm smiling!!

[/QUOTE]

Oh Yes "real" hedleylamarr. I think all Celt fans should put all of the trolls on ignore....Fbomery, GK, the fake hedley etc.....all they want to do is agitate and if we all slap them on ignore, there would be no reason for them to be here. However, I can see people who feel the need to do this type of thing continuing to post so they can read their own quotes a few hundred times over......Pretty obvious these types of people are bit challenged in the mind.

[/QUOTE]

Some things just never change. Same old story...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NOW I'm smiling!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hedleylamarr is a LAKER fan! I bleed green.

Stay chill!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NOW I'm smiling!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

fbomb and fake hedley are the same troll!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamar. Show hedleylamar's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NOW I'm smiling!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

fbomb and fake hedley are the same troll!

[/QUOTE]

And Superman is also Batman!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Stay chill!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vonleh, Gordon, or McDermott most likely. depressing thought after thinking about Embiid, Parker, Wiggins, and Exum just 2 days ago.

[/QUOTE]

Very depressing. At this point, I hope Ainge trades the first pick for the best player that we can get. Love, Aldridge or someone of that nature. I am going to believe in my tiny little mind that Ainge has a deal already worked out because I would hate to think that Stevens is so short-sighted as to drop out of the running for Embiid, Parker or Wiggins. 

[/QUOTE]

I posted this separately & have copied and pasted it here...doesn't anybody like this guy ?  UCLA's Kyle Anderson ?  I know that the top 3 picks are Embiid(C), Parker (F) and Wiggens (G). We need a center and with the controversy of should we trade Rondo, A. Bradley is good for defense only & Pressey & Bayless are a dime per dozen, we should pick a Guard too. Yup, 6'8" Wiggens would be ideal but I really enjoyed watching Kyle Anderson until UCLA got knocked out. Like Wiggens, he's tall. He is a sophomore but I think he declared himself for the draft yet in so many posts about potential picks, I don't see his name mentioned.

At 6'9", Anderson, like Wiggens, towers over most opposing point guards. He appears to lack energy at times but still quick enough to lead the fast break. He's thin but strong enough to fight for rebounds. He seeks more to pass as a good G playing QB should do assisting the offense than shoot, but often he's  light's out from 3-point range.

His stats:  14.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game — closer to a triple-double than any other player in the country, according to UCLA's research. What do you guys think ?

Sections
Shortcuts