Lottery Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Lottery Prediction

This is only a prediction, so I won't get bent all out of shape if it doesn't come true -- but if it, or something like it, happens, it confirms all of our suspicions about the NBA Lottery:

Once the balls stop bouncing, the Lakers will have wound up with the third pick (so that the fix won't seem too obvious), and we'll wind up picking sixth. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: Lottery Prediction

In response to Number6Fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is only a prediction, so I won't get bent all out of shape if it doesn't come true -- but if it, or something like it, happens, it confirms all of our suspicions about the NBA Lottery:

Once the balls stop bouncing, the Lakers will have wound up with the third pick (so that the fix won't seem too obvious), and we'll wind up picking sixth. 

[/QUOTE]

I completely expect this to happen but I am thinking the Lakers get the the #1 overall pick and we end up getting the 8th pick. David Stern is still running the show{time}. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

I bet we get 6th also.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

About 36% chance we get 6th pick and that is the most likely outcome based on probability, higher than 5th at about 26%.