Love Affair with the 3 Stooges

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Love Affair with the 3 Stooges

Not sure what I will do, but my respose with be in Spanish, so he can understand it...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: Love Affair with the 3 Stooges:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Love Affair with the 3 Stooges : I completely agree about Kobe. A great talent but would have no place on my team either.. So many of these spoiled brat millionaires seem to think they are above the law, honor, decency and integrity. Everyone makes mistakes and bad decisions in life, but if you find a real honorable person better befriend or hire them as their numbers are getting fewer!
    Posted by heirplain[/QUOTE]

No way. I don't like Kobe, but he could play for me anytime.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

In Response to Re: Love Affair with the 3 Stooges:
    [QUOTE]LOL! The title of this made me have a look. If I was a GM I'd bring people into my team based not only on ability but on who they are as a person. I agree totally with the OP. Some guys can be head cases, but they're not necessarily bad people. I mean 'BAD' as in criminal bad. Some guys can be controlled if there are strong personalities in a team, but on a team of weak individuals, they can be a cancer. Artest is a head case, but he seems settled in LA. Jermaine O'Neil and Rasheed are both players I'd call cases as well. But given the right situation they are assets. They're still not what I'd call 'bad'. Now one of the guys in my team is what I'd call Bad. Kobe Bryant. If I was GM at the Lakers he would have been out of my club in 2003 and I wouldn't care about forgoing championships. I'd apply this to any player. When you are accused of that sort of crime I'd have no time for you and I'd have you out of my club. Bryant is a head case in a totally different league to the other guys.  Said it before I cheer for the uniform, not the player in his case.  How people can cheer for the man himself is beyond me.  End of rant. 
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]
    So, by you rlogic, if you were accused of a crime but had the charges dropped would it be ok for your employer to fire you even then?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

And I am sure that all you Kobe haters would jump at the chance to get him if he was still a free agent. Between the Lakers and keltics, whoever has Kobe gets to 18 first. Period.

Sections
Shortcuts