Love & Rebounding

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Love & Rebounding

Ok, let's hope that Love doesn't set a rebound record tonight. He's relentless on the boards and if the C's don't put a body on him he could get 30+ rebounds.

This will be a good test to make sure everyone is focusing on rebounding.

Time to bring Melo up and throw him in the fire. It won't ruin his career and he may just be what the Doc ordered...no pun intended.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Re: Love & Rebounding

Funny you posted this...I just asked a friend to predict how many rebounds Love would snag tonight. Minimum 14 with strong probability of 18+.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to TitleTown11's comment:

Funny you posted this...I just asked a friend to predict how many rebounds Love would snag tonight. Minimum 14 with strong probability of 18+.

And the Celtics will win.  Love for me defines overrated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to TitleTown11's comment:

And the Celtics will win.  Love for me defines overrated.

Timberwolves are a solid team and will be even better when Rubio returns. He is a guy who gets the most out of his natural ability. He is a shade under 6'10" with limited leaping ability and underwhelming athleticism, yet he is the most dominant rebounder in the game hands down. Not to mention he scores about 25 PPG with solid percentages from the field, the charity stripe, and from downtown. His post defense and shot blocking are mediocre, but improving. I more than like him as a player, not sure why you don't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Nothing overrated about Kevin Love as a player.  He gets more out of his GOD given talent than any.  What do you expect, 5 more reboundsa game?  He scores and has a very good shooting percentage.  It's not like he shoots the ball 30 times to get 20 points.  He also makes others better on the court.  What's not to like?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

The only thing I don't like about him is he plays for the other team!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Kevin Love defines over rated?   ROTFLMAO   I guess maybe it the "way" he gets his rebounds or points.  Far and away our best rebounder in the Olympics.  Oh yea,  Doc said that he was probably the best rebounder of our generation as well.  That has to be wrong because Love is overrated. This is kind of like Howard is over rated. Any team in the league would jump at the opportunity to get either of these guys yet our posters say how they are over rated.  With comments like this it isn't hard to dismiss some of their insights in to other players contributions as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Kevin Love defines over rated?   ROTFLMAO   I guess maybe it the "way" he gets his rebounds or points.  Far and away our best rebounder in the Olympics.  Oh yea,  Doc said that he was probably the best rebounder of our generation as well.  That has to be wrong because Love is overrated. This is kind of like Howard is over rated. Any team in the league would jump at the opportunity to get either of these guys yet our posters say how they are over rated.  With comments like this it isn't hard to dismiss some of their insights in to other players contributions as well.

I didn't say he wasn't a good rebounder.  He is overated, for a superstar, in my opinion he is not a superstar.  He would be welcome on most all teams.  Let's see if they can get in contention when Rubio comes back if Love is so good they should be able to.  I don't think they will.

Sections
Shortcuts